When does Strategy Centre bonus come into play?

20/11/16 20:06
If you are top level how many people do you play that don't also have maxed out strat buildings? I just looked through my championship, only the 2nd highest, and everyone but 3 of us have max strats, me and one other guy have a 22 and two 21s both upgrading for us both and another guy with a 18, 19, and 20. So the max swing counting strat vs not counting is 4.5% which would in no way account for the swing you indicate

And why direct this just at me? Two other people disagreed with you first.
20/11/16 20:40
Hey bud im not attacking you!i was just replying!what you say is very true but as to that we also have a few theories!forgive me for not sharing that with you as we consider it a guild secret!you probably going to sqy now that im making it up and dont have a answer for!well that suits me just fine!but if you play around and do proper testing you will see what i mean!
20/11/16 20:48
In the end it doesnt matter what and how you upgraded mb wins. This little bonus means nothing if you play clean.
20/11/16 21:06
I would test but everyone I can test on either has the same maxed strat or they are way below which increases variability since one long ruck could be the difference in 21 points. But when we did play people with different strat levels the effect of strat was applied in all. Dont know what good a guild secret in this case will do you anyway since everyone you play is max level, but good psychology of the team thinking you have something special. Real difference comes in what is inside the strat building, and regrettably, mb is the main thing, which isnt a secret but would cause the swing being discussed
20/11/16 21:19
Monks I agree with both you and bulldog!no matter how many secrets you may have mb takes away any advantage you may have!
20/11/16 21:28
But you contend that you have tested your theory in the highest of levels and proven that strat is only in competitive matches, however, in those leagues you all have the same strat buildings. My math tells me that you are more confident than you can be.
20/11/16 21:57
Just got done testing through my schedule by finding gvg opponents that are way below me and have low level strats. So the first test i won only 45-0, i have a 20% advantage on strat building and I'm full health. I just did a friendly, no subs, players average 70% health at the moment and I lose the 20% according to your theory, so should be way closer with all those factors. 52-0

Then found one i beat in gvg 41-0 and did the same thing, no subs, low energy, losing (according to your theory) 10% and beating them by 45-0. I suspect I can do this all day but i wont. Im curious if you all found the home field advantage and mistook it for the strat being on or off. The only other actual option is that strat buildings effect friendlies but not gvg, which is the opposite of your theory.

Just did a third match to make sure we are somewhat scientific. GvG match was 30-0, full health, 21% strat difference. Won friendly 41-0. So 3 out of 3 show that strat is either on for both or off for both the gvg and friendlies.
21/11/16 08:08
Monk I know own about home field advantage!I have been playing this game for more than a year and have been testing for more than 6 months!there is alot of factors involved in my theorie including new players and strategies aswell as how often you change your strategy!
It was a simple question that this guy asked and I gave him my honest answer!if the rest of the guys playing do not agree with me then so be it! Simply put we have used it in certain ways and that is our findings!
21/11/16 16:37
Hi Chaps, It would appear I have set the cat amongst the pigeons here. Can't the game administrators give us the answer? For what it's worth,
I think , from my records over the last few seasons, the Strategy Centre bonus only comes into play for League games.
21/11/16 17:07
3 things, i have shown it tested and proven wrong, if you say I and several others are wrong then show us your findings or simply say it's a secret sauce when we all know it's just thousand island dressing.

2nd, we don't want the developers to tell us to much, that is the fun of the game, identifying where advantages are. If we are told where they are they no longer are there.

3rd, in regards to strat change frequency, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh