what cunt has reported South Leeds for match fixing?

14/05/20 19:24
Yep. Game over for me, I politely inquired why on earth they thought those games were fixed and was threatened with a ban.. i then told them that there customer service was terrible and many will quit over there responses including myself, with which I was told good we are tired of your cheating... They actually accused me of cheating.. fuck nitro.. I've never fixed a match in my life and I think everyone knows that..
Been fun playing with you all but the time has come for me to go, the developers of this game are the most incompent, rude and arrogant people I have ever encounted.
I'm not sure they even understand what match fixing is.. Leeds actually relegated Mel in one of those matches when he was safe...
Been fun people..
Stay safe
14/05/20 20:29
YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Why does anyone in their right mind think he would have fixed any matches, he kicked arse all season..
Seriously fucking pathetic to report him.
Seems half of cag have embraced the new way and the other half see it as a challenge to see how they can exploit the new rules and fuck damage over...

Hang on now Andy. Respect to South Leeds for a great season. His success had no bearings on a Cag player, So for you to presume it was any of us that reported him is out of order. Anyone in the top 2 levels can report a fixed match not just Cag.
Hate to say this but I told you so when everyone complained about match fixing and SN updated a new patch that this would happen. You all have yourselves to blame I'm sorry, Sounds harsh but it's the truth at the end of the day.

Hope your safe and well Andy.

Who else would it be though? Let's be honest, there's only one suspect...
14/05/20 20:58
Hello Royal. Leeds results actually favoured our player in that championship. So it would be pointless anyone reporting it. I agree with Andy it is a sad day the way things have been handled. I said this new patch will go south but you all had to pressure SN into sorting match fixing out. Everyone was applauding this La Cag exposed guy for what he was doing and now the game is completely ruined. You all have yourselves to blame. The game should have been left alone when MB was removed. I might sound like a c0ck but I'm being honest.
14/05/20 21:09
YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

Hello Royal. Leeds results actually favoured our player in that championship. So it would be pointless anyone reporting it. I agree with Andy it is a sad day the way things have been handled. I said this new patch will go south but you all had to pressure SN into sorting match fixing out. Everyone was applauding this La Cag exposed guy for what he was doing and now the game is completely ruined. You all have yourselves to blame. The game should have been left alone when MB was removed. I might sound like a c0ck but I'm being honest.

Match fixing killed the game. That's the true story. It started out as a sort of 'noble protest' against the use of MB and turned into a tool to gain an unfair advantage in GCs by having as many teams on higher levels as possible. By the end the problem had become so endemic that there were something like 70 to 100 fixed games at the top level every season.

I actually think the game was a lot more fun with MB that what it degenerated to. So perhaps we should just agree to differ on this.

It has to be said though that Sweet Nitro have been absolutely appalling throughout so they are the ones that have only got themselves to blame at the end of the day. We players can just move on to pastures anew.
14/05/20 21:32
Je suis vraiment désolé pour toi balderdash sweet est en train de tuer le jeu ......
14/05/20 23:09
I can vouch for South Leeds as he was in my Black Venom guild I genuinely don't believe he'd fix . He's bought his team he's a very good player with knowledge probably doesn't need pack players tbh he's that good, people need to just take it on the chin when they lose and stop crying fix at the first sighting of them loosing a game

15/05/20 00:46
Just dropping in....i have been threatened with 2 bans in the last 6 months for questioning their decisions, and a third i was banned for 2 hrs for saying they were a joke....way to go SN
15/05/20 14:58
Ashley Longthorn :

I can vouch for South Leeds as he was in my Black Venom guild I genuinely don't believe he'd fix . He's bought his team he's a very good player with knowledge probably doesn't need pack players tbh he's that good, people need to just take it on the chin when they lose and stop crying fix at the first sighting of them loosing a game

Unfortunately Ash there are just a lot of damn sensitive f***wits who don't want to accept the fact that they lost fair and square. And SN will always be biased against those who are genuinely clean.
16/05/20 09:17
Good call. Cant handle losing
20/05/20 20:06
My team got banned and when I asked why the said abuse and I hadn’t even ticketed them in 8 days lol