Time clock ..

How come game doesent end at 00 .. every game the other team gets 2 more plays on 00
Tournament games cannot end in a tie, so they keep going at 00'. And if you score a KRTD or just a TD, with 00', then convert EP or 2 pt, then it kicks off again. If everyone just keeps scoring every play at that point the game will keep going. First failed play will end it though. Other than that I don't know why it would keep going.
See that is just stupid i wish they would fix that. It doesn't happen in real football when the clock reaches 0 the game should be over unless it is a tie just plain stupid.
Dave Weeks :

See that is just stupid i wish they would fix that. It doesn't happen in real football when the clock reaches 0 the game should be over unless it is a tie just plain stupid.

Look closer at the clock- it's 0', not 0:00. They don't show us seconds, so 0' is more like 0:30.
No play takes less than 1 minute off of the clock. And kick offs, plus the return, routinely take 2 minutes. It should end the game when the KO was at 00'. It is just a glitch in the programming that came about when they fixed halftime.
They don't show it, but it definitely feels like there's partial minutes in play. I've had too many cases where a minute turned over quick after being up a while.
Possibly due to the satellites moving forward in time.
Super Ninja Football :

Dave Weeks :

Look closer at the clock- it's 0', not 0:00. They don't show us seconds, so 0' is more like 0:30.

Yes look closer at the clock this game is not run on minutes, lol. I have watched the clock turn 2 minutes as you say on one play. And if there is seconds on the clock they should show it right?