Strikers 2 Allied Forces- now recruiting.

We are looking for English speaking active teams to join us.
Happy to help smaller teams with tactics and other ideas.
We play about 3 guild challenges per week and are fairly competitive.

At present our teams are from Australia, New Zealand, England, USA..... Other teams that speak English and are NOT from IRAN are welcome to join us..........Liverpool65.
Why not Iran lol???? They might have great english and could be a 260 rated player boy with good sharing tactics lol))))))))))))))
Plus you send me an invite on my Not Cold Just Humid team so i'll join soon but i hope everything will be fair this time
Hi, I am looking for an active guild. My team name is Gogs and I have just started but active and want to progress quickly. I have just played the leaders in Strikers 3 thinking it is a feeder guild, Incould be wrong but happy to get on board. Thx
I have also played Liverpool in S2, thx
New and active :

Hi, I am looking for an active guild. My team name is Gogs and I have just started but active and want to progress quickly. I have just played the leaders in Strikers 3 thinking it is a feeder guild, Incould be wrong but happy to get on board. Thx

I don't recommend Strikers 3 to you new and active,i think you are at rebels anyways. The reason why strikers 3 is not recommended is that the leader will not want to let u out as soon as you join,he has weird behaviors and me and the others have complained about his guild.
Try English Premier League
YES NEW AN ACTIVE IS GOGS IN REBELS