The biggest bulls**t ever from sweet nitro

The Brotherhood :

Thanks for the tip Shaun. That helped my play a lot.

Not a problem just don't use it against me I have been playing like that (high def) quite regularly for quite a while I worked it out originally to counter a few cheats but then played it against some who were not cheating & found its a bloody good strategy to use against tougher teams where it ends up a 90 min midfield battle with the occasional breakaway where I may just snatch a goal. Sure they may do as well but its more likely to go in my favour than theirs.
I’m a little torn here. On the one hand I like that they’re trying to address some non-football like behaviors, on the other hand I think the solution is the wrong one. The real solution should be something like, each time you kick the ball out purposefully you lower the ability to do so by 10% or some similar rule. Or fix the game engine so you can’t draw an arrow on or past the touch line. I think this is a good start, but it’s somewhat of a band aid to the better solution. Harder to implement yes, but also more effective.
We should not have to police every team...
ShaunC :

Ashley Longthorn :

oh just watched the game i know how thats being done shaun got an yellow arrow in the number 10 kicking it to the corner no skill but hey you score 1 goal and you'd win cos he doesnt even try to score

Ashley actually I managed to do exactly that in 2 out of 3 games against him with my all out attack strat but unless you chuck everything at him you are not going to score against that.

however I sent in a ticket about it & they have replied as below

Support
Good day,

The member has been banned

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team

Now at last they are doing something about it so we need to spread the news & get everybody to report them every time. At least that way if they return they have to start all over again from level one & they know what will happen if they try a stunt like that again.

Maybe at last we will get this game cleaned up with a bit of luck

Guess what I just played the member who has been banned same name same guild same tactics.

If proof was ever needed there it is CHEAT NITRO NOT ONLY CHEAT BUT LIE AS WELL
who's the team guy and his guild Shaun?
Had a guy I played i rebels yesterdy on a gc with this stupid tactic of booting the ball away 0-0 nothing has been done about it and I could do it right now at this moment if I wanted to be unsporting
Had a guy I played i rebels yesterdy on a gc with this stupid tactic of booting the ball away 0-0 nothing has been done about it and I could do it right now at this moment if I wanted to be unsporting
CHEAT NITRO (Gregory Ishii) :

who's the team guy and his guild Shaun?

Team binavayan
Guild name is in Arabic but they are currently guild #75 with 3,204,690 fans

On the 31st I sent this to support
Hi Again re Binavayan

Yesterday you said they have been banned this is untrue I played them today he has made a very slight adjustment to the trick but is still doing it for most of the match.

Yesterday they replied

05/08/18 18:04
Support
Good day,

The member is still banned, I just checked.

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team

I then played them again he has very slightly modified the tactic but its still basically the same
Think they mean banned from the forum? Wonder if you could clarify. He is beatable by the way. You tied him, I got him 2 to nil in a friendly. He’s going to have a hard time winning promotions with that strategy. Looks to be near the bottom of the table in his league.
normally , as i know they never banned players from playing the game but just to write in the forum.
The Brotherhood :

Think they mean banned from the forum? Wonder if you could clarify. He is beatable by the way. You tied him, I got him 2 to nil in a friendly. He’s going to have a hard time winning promotions with that strategy. Looks to be near the bottom of the table in his league.

Yes I have a very attacking strat that will beat him but play balanced or def & your in for a draw or maybe a lose since the slight change he has made to it now means he actually has a go at scoring 2 or 3 times in the game