What does support do?

14/12/23 13:00
This game is going to the dogs. The 2 top guilds accusing each other of cheating and the constant arguing on the forum! Now what would be funny is if all the players from Spuitpoep and La Cag were split up with half Cag players going to Spuitpoep and vice versa. Now that would be entertaining. Ruddies and Lancelot as leaders of respective guilds
14/12/23 13:56
Cougars (Dave) :

This game is going to the dogs. The 2 top guilds accusing each other of cheating and the constant arguing on the forum! Now what would be funny is if all the players from Spuitpoep and La Cag were split up with half Cag players going to Spuitpoep and vice versa. Now that would be entertaining. Ruddies and Lancelot as leaders of respective guilds

Even better idea is if Spuitpoep and La Cag split their guilds into 2 or 3 equal guilds, Then they'd have more competition. Then Bluemoaners would stop crying about lesser guilds not playing their top players.
15/12/23 07:56
Ystrad :

Cougars (Dave) :

Even better idea is if Spuitpoep and La Cag split their guilds into 2 or 3 equal guilds. Then they'd have more competition. The Bluemoaners would stop crying about lesser guilds not playing their top players.

Level 199 with a full visa team, LOL.
Hey if match fixing comes back on an industrial scale, you might be able to fix your way back to top level and pretend you’re a good player, just like the old days
15/12/23 08:38
Bluemooners :

Ystrad :

Cougars (Dave) :

Even better idea is if Spuitpoep and La Cag split their guilds into 2 or 3 equal guilds. Then they'd have more competition. The Bluemoaners would stop crying about lesser guilds not playing their top players.

Hey if match fixing comes back on an industrial scale, you might be able to fix your way back to top level and pretend you’re a good player, just like the old days

I retired and come back. Only got a full visa team now because one of our guys has finished and I picked up alot of his players. Should do your homework before bumping your gums on here. Noticed you didn't comment about my post though.
15/12/23 13:24
I see the 2 Jono's have met haha
15/12/23 13:32
Ystrad :

Bluemooners :

Ystrad :

Cougars (Dave) :

I retired and come back. Only got a full visa team now because one of our guys has finished and I picked up alot of his players. Should do your homework before bumping your gums on here. Noticed you didn't comment about my post though.

Replied within 10 minutes. You sad sad obsessed man. Were you refreshing the page? LOL Good result today btw . SPSC Who? You’re a strat genius Sir.
27/12/23 19:19
Ystrad :

Bluemooners :

Ystrad :

Cougars (Dave) :

Great season you had there buddy. Just about avoided relegation to the 4th tier.
You’re shite, you always were. Keep my name out of your mouth. Trying to boost your no mark name off the back of mine.
21/03/24 13:25
if he's an experience play it should never happen as he should know you can set up strat for each competition so he's living in cloud cuckoo land!