50 gold balls on a big tournament??!! SERIOUSLY??!!

12/05/18 02:14
Have found out to participate in a big tournament you need to pay 50 gold balls. WHAT THE FECK IS THIS SORT OF AMOUNT IT EVEN COSTS 10 GB MORE THAN A SECOND BUILDER IT COSTS 40! They are trying to make us pay real money on gold balls but if you pay 50 gb and lose the big tournament, WHAT'S THE FREKIN BENEFIT FROM IT????? WHAT, CHEATING ON US AND MAKING US PAY, IS THIS YOUR BENEFIT BITTER NITRO?? Well from now on i will never join such tournaments and will go to ordinary ones as it has a higher rate of winning the tournie and free and it's just quicker. They should've paid attention on error 2048 or training points not adding up or other bugs rather than adding up idiotic prices WITH GOLD BALLS and presenting that Sports Shop because what's the point to pay humongous amount of cash if you have strats and especially it will almost not give you anything!
12/05/18 11:36
They obvs want there game to fail can't see many people playing this tournie like unless your above level 65 or above theres really no point as you will only,lose GB not gain it and even then you could still go out at round 1 menaing you lost 49GB . Easy solution tho just won't be playing lol I'll instead create a custom tournie every now and then
13/05/18 05:40
Ashley Longthorn :

They obvs want there game to fail can't see many people playing this tournie like unless your above level 65 or above theres really no point as you will only,lose GB not gain it and even then you could still go out at round 1 menaing you lost 49GB . Easy solution tho just won't be playing lol I'll instead create a custom tournie every now and then

Yea Ash custom OMG is the only choice yea it seems like they want only top players in the Tournament but that means there will be lots of BOTS tho
13/05/18 05:40
Ashley Longthorn :

Yea Ash custom OMG is the only choice yea it seems like they want only top players in the Tournament but that means there will be lots of BOTS tho
13/05/18 11:45
I've spoken to a few top players and they said that anyone who enters that must be mad.
15/05/18 12:22
Had not even looked at it but its obviously bloody pointless then
16/05/18 04:26
ShaunC :

Had not even looked at it but its obviously bloody pointless then

yes Shaun it is just such a joke right?! Roughly saying, you throw money in the mud or rubbish bin! Thats paying 50 gb just to lose the tournie...
19/05/18 04:40
Even if it was just 1 GB I'd still think twice about it.... but 50!!! Especially the way SN soft soap certain nations with preferential treatment .... I see it as SN telling me to "get stuffed"!

Fine, just won't go into it... no biggie.
19/05/18 10:29
i'm sames John , i have over 500 GB but i won't be playing I think you'd have to reach the quarter finals just to get your gb back so unless your playing in the top 2 leagues on the game you won't be gaining nothing other than money which you can get from tournies
19/05/18 11:41
ASHLEY

A team called Manchester United just joined you good luck with him he was with us for 15 hours & threw his toys out of the pram because.

1 He had not been promoted from Newcomer &
2 He was not in the G C squad

How somebody can have reached level 65 without learning that you cant play in a G C until you have been in a Guild for 48 hours is totally beyond me.

normally I would not be happy about losing a team that high up the levels but on this occasion your welcome to him I suspect he will be more trouble than he is worth.