friendly matches !!!!

09/02/17 14:43
the explanation of the friendly matches in the game is; it help us to find our best strategy against the opponents. But unfortunately it never helps me. i played two friendly matches with my opponents from the leauge to try my match strategy. the scores was 6-0 and 4-1 for me. So i use the same stragety in the league match.but the final score of the leauge game with the same team is 0-1 for me. after this game i played two more friendly matches with the same team with the same strategy and the scores was 2-0 and 4-0 for me.

So how can i trust the friendly matches...???

p.s.: sorry for my english
09/02/17 14:47
friendlying people is possibly the worst thing you can do Holytears cos players like me will mess you up by playing in what look legit formations but I will aim to lose the friendlies so you think you will win. I then go full MB and more times than not anyone who friendlies me gets a pasting for it in league / tournament
09/02/17 15:57
Unless I have a possible challenge from somebody else in the G C I tend to take anywhere between 4 & 10 players out & put in low rated subs for the same reason.

A friendly can be worth a try but look @ what you played against then look at your opponents recent league etc matches very carefully & see if what you played against was his full squad & the same tactics if it was it will help but if not then ignore whatever you got against them because if you use that as a guide against them you could get flattened