GC Challenge Cag v Spuit

24/10/23 21:28
Caernarfon RFC :

No excuse needed two guilds smashing each other. Fag paper between us last one. I expect a pasting back next one though.

I think you’re trying to play mind games now. A bit of reverse psychology
24/10/23 22:19
You might think that, but I couldn’t possibly comment
25/10/23 12:14
Thanks and congratulations for making the game interesting again LaCag...Looking forward...
25/10/23 21:40
Caernarfon RFC :

You might think that, but I couldn’t possibly comment

Of course not. We look forward to tomorrow. I’m expecting more players from both guilds will be active from the start in this one.
27/10/23 01:43
You got your revenge, well played.
28/10/23 10:11
Caernarfon RFC :

You got your revenge, well played.

It had me setting my alarm for the first time in many months and that old rush of blood returned...I should probably see a doctor about that haha
31/10/23 07:15
You beat us fair and square again. Your back in the ascendency after a very short period relinquishing it. The different between the two guilds are commitment. We’ve loads of games left but some teams have no desire or commitment. It’s coming to a stage where I question my desire to take part in GC’s. Why do some bust their balls when others cannot be bothered.
03/11/23 10:54
Caernarfon RFC :

You beat us fair and square again. Your back in the ascendency after a very short period relinquishing it. The different between the two guilds are commitment. We’ve loads of games left but some teams have no desire or commitment. It’s coming to a stage where I question my desire to take part in GC’s. Why do some bust their balls when others cannot be bothered.

From someone who has been lucky enough to spend time in both guilds I will say this. The level of commitment in Spuitpoep in unmatched...and I was fortunate enough to also be a leader at Damage Inc in their prime but it doesn't compare. These guy's are next level brilliant. However, with that said..I do remember La Cag outlasting Damage Inc, outlasting Omega, Kattgate and anyone else who got in their way. La Cag really are the journeymen so it will be interesting to see if they outlast Spuitpoep
04/11/23 10:21
Cougars (Dave) :

Caernarfon RFC :

From someone who has been lucky enough to spend time in both guilds I will say this. The level of commitment in Spuitpoep in unmatched...and I was fortunate enough to also be a leader at Damage Inc in their prime but it doesn't compare. These guy's are next level brilliant. However, with that said..I do remember La Cag outlasting Damage Inc, outlasting Omega, Kattgate and anyone else who got in their way. La Cag really are the journeymen so it will be interesting to see if they outlast Spuitpoep

Fair comment
23/11/23 20:53
Beaten again most of our guild still not played