La Cag have given up in GVG

13/07/23 14:30
Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

En attendant au lieu de fanfaronner venez un peu jouer sur la Map notamment toi blitzkrieg au lieu de faire des loose sur bokke par peur de venir prendre des branlées
Respecte un peu les équipes qui jouent sur tous les fronts

The reason you complain about A loosing game is the same reason you guys blame SN for loosing guild comps against Poep. You simply have no clue what team work and team strategy is about. I have been nr 1 enough times and beaten you enough times to know that there is absolutely nothing respectable or Bragg worthy about beating someone offline. Let your SN buddies make the Top 10 list "online only" then we will talk again. The reason you cant beat Poep is that you mostly play online players, big difference hey? I will give credit where credit is due, Cag does well for A french only guild, then again it doesnt mean much seeing the main reason for that is that no one wants to actually join you. Wonder why??? See you on the field offline hero.
13/07/23 14:48
Bliksem maar julle kan n klomp kak praat as julle wil.

13/07/23 15:58
The boy's at La Cag can think Sweet Nitro are against them, but they aren't. The fact is, we have the best players at Spuitpoep. Last season the gold ball league top players were all Spuitpoep. This season I won it for the 6th time. Bluemooners has also won it many times. No one has it in for La Cag. We simply have better strategies and a strong bond of family. La Cag aren't entirely French either. They have and have had many players in their guild that aren't French. I was even there for 1 day. They made me experienced and then reduced me to newcomer when I didn't cheat so I left
13/07/23 16:13
Chwarae gyda'ch gilydd yn braf, blant!
13/07/23 17:32
Blitzkrieg! :

Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

En attendant au lieu de fanfaronner venez un peu jouer sur la Map notamment toi blitzkrieg au lieu de faire des loose sur bokke par peur de venir prendre des branlées

The reason you complain about A loosing game is the same reason you guys blame SN for loosing guild comps against Poep. You simply have no clue what team work and team strategy is about. I have been nr 1 enough times and beaten you enough times to know that there is absolutely nothing respectable or Bragg worthy about beating someone offline. Let your SN buddies make the Top 10 list "online only" then we will talk again. The reason you cant beat Poep is that you mostly play online players, big difference hey? I will give credit where credit is due, Cag does well for A french only guild, then again it doesnt mean much seeing the main reason for that is that no one wants to actually join you. Wonder why??? See you on the field offline hero.

When you have won as many championships as me you will come to see me when you have my record you will come to see me
13/07/23 17:35
ช่างเป็นการแสดงที่ห่วยแตก
13/07/23 18:02
I respect a lot of players at stuip there are a lot of good players after the offline game is part of RM and that's precisely where we see if a player is good It must be as strong online as offline
13/07/23 18:41
Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

Blitzkrieg! :

Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

When you have won as many championships as me you will come to see me when you have my record you will come to see me

Just get your guild to the starting line next time and we will take it from there.
13/07/23 19:04
let op slang :

Bluemooners :

English forum = I won’t be using Google translate as my language is superior to yours. Just as my guild is superior to yours. Just as I am superior to all of you.
Speak English you cheats.

joli match arrangé et bien caché entre Nz et simons . SN ne fera rien comme d'habitude Buemooners qui adore les pomper
et il se qui se croit supérieur à tout le monde
dommage il y a des bons gars chez vous mais vous avez des déchets aussi
plus envie de donner de l'argent à des tricheurs

I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. I was offline and working today. I can’t watch the game back to see where I went wrong as someone has obviously reported a game that finished 12-9, very strange. I needed to win to confirm I qualified for GB league next season so why would I lose? It’s not unusual for NZ to beat me in a close game, he did so a few seasons ago in champs cup final. Please do not tar me with the same brush as yourself. I’m not sure who you are but good luck for our next gvg. Identify yourself and I may even challenge you.
13/07/23 19:13
Can I respectfully ask you La Cag guys to please play us in our next challenge which should hopefully be on Sunday. You are the only real challenge that we have when you are at your best nowadays. It is the same for you, you beat every other guild easily so why wouldn’t you strive to beat the best, just as we did when it was the other way around. These games are the reason I still play. Maybe you want us all to quit so that you can be number 1 again. I look forward to next time we have a proper challenge.