Shoutout to friends and foes. From Wu-Tang/Seaturkeys.

10/04/19 04:05
What's up everybody. This is my first time using the forum because I am not a fan of the layout. I recently started a new team (WuTang KillerBees) after being out of the game for 6+ months. Sucks we have to start at lvl 19 now. How dumb is that? Going to be hard to compete in AH without any time to save Recruiting Points. Anyways I'm just going to take it easy and slowly build and see how it goes.

I'd like to thank the PIMPS for teaching me how to be a contender in this game. My loyalty will always be with them. They are a great group of people and I respect them all.

Special shout out to DrockChronic88/KillerClouds, DeathByShortCurlies, GB Packers, and Pack Attack or whatever names y'all are using nowadays. Sorry about our falling out in The 12 Man Guild. Wish you all the best and no hard feelings. It pushed us all to learn more and expand our horizons and meet new freinds and family.
10/04/19 11:30
Welcome back brother
10/04/19 18:35
Hey buddy's, nice to see you Pimps playing again. Make it for sure interesting. TK
10/04/19 23:21
Welcome back Wu!
11/04/19 01:48
Damn Wu, glad to see you back...this guy was the first guy to take the time to teach me anything about this game. Much love, brother, where ever you land, they'll be lucky to get you. You'll be back at the top and I'm sure you'll see me there...
11/04/19 01:59
Check out Grim Reapers, Outsiders, or the Bar when you're ready to expand your horizons...let me know where you land, there's a chance I might follow, would be cool to get 12th Man back together again, there's a chance we could run the tables....
11/04/19 02:03
Glad to see you back, Wu! You have been missed, brother.
11/04/19 02:17
Guest DDEC8E :

Hey buddy's, nice to see you Pimps playing again. Make it for sure interesting. TK

Hey TK, been busy as hell with work and haven't played much. Will have to get back up there and play some leapfrog. lol Great team you have!
11/04/19 05:02
Pack Attack :

Check out Grim Reapers, Outsiders, or the Bar when you're ready to expand your horizons...let me know where you land, there's a chance I might follow, would be cool to get 12th Man back together again, there's a chance we could run the tables....

Not sure I'd be welcome in those guilds. Have no clue who anyone is anymore. Drock and Death went to Outsiders but i haven't talked to them are fallout in 12th Man. I have mad respect for them but HONESTLY as i stated above.... My loyalty lies with PIMPS. no disrespect to anyone else, it's just FAST RISERS is where i landed when i made my second team and set out to learn the secrets of this game. It was WITHIN that searching that i was even able to bring home the GAME CHANGING KNOWLEDGE to you and everybody in The 12th Man. Without the PIMPS we might all still be 2nd best. Now we are all #1 and split like PEA SOUP. LOL. I will be joining Fast Risers. See you at the top.
11/04/19 05:30
Wu, welcome back. Life sometimes gets in the way, and I have been guilty that sometimes it makes us lash at each other. You know why? Because you know that person will listen, and that is what you want.

Again, good to see you, and let's play some football!