SUBS

27/01/19 13:23
Tukia :

*Saruman* :

Tukia :

Melbourne Storm :

you're an idiot. know nothing about the game and will never hit the top level

Coming from a female.... Hmmmm

And what has gender got to do with any of this?? Bellend!

Nothing! It's an off topic gesture Saruman the bellend.

Whether Male or female, who cares... You do.

Buahahahaha Leave Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters alone.

You obviously do care about what gender a person is, otherwise you wouldn't have made a sexist derogatory comment. Unless you can't see what is wrong with your comment, if that's the case then you really are an idiot.

And, yes, we would love to see you in the top 100 or in the top 2 leagues. Come show us how to play Tukia, clearly an upcoming "star". What guild are you in? Clearly top of your table with a perfect season too I guess?
30/01/19 12:21
*Saruman* :

Tukia :

*Saruman* :

Tukia :

Melbourne Storm :

you're an idiot. know nothing about the game and will never hit the top level

Coming from a female.... Hmmmm

And what has gender got to do with any of this?? Bellend!

Nothing! It's an off topic gesture Saruman the bellend.

Whether Male or female, who cares... You do.

Buahahahaha Leave Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters alone.

You obviously do care about what gender a person is, otherwise you wouldn't have made a sexist derogatory comment. Unless you can't see what is wrong with your comment, if that's the case then you really are an idiot.

And, yes, we would love to see you in the top 100 or in the top 2 leagues. Come show us how to play Tukia, clearly an upcoming "star". What guild are you in? Clearly top of your table with a perfect season too I guess?

Nice one Jim, i bet he's just trying to be a keyboard warrior if not already and piss people, but i'll tell ya this: Whoever reaches the top 100 or a good certain level are PROS! It doesn't depend whether subs or not, anyone who reaches a high level are pros! And that Tukia guy calls people with subs shit players. Doesn't it sound retarded??
30/01/19 12:26
Tukia :

Only shit players use SUBS.

Who agrees lol

https://scontent-nrt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51153971_631260940659691_2839627235592241152_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-nrt1-1.xx&oh=4918aa21b4de6b4eaddfeee31159270d&oe=5CF0B8A0
04/02/19 22:08
Machine 45 Tukia 10. No subs, same level. I hope you are humbled now
04/02/19 23:00
Nice try on the rematch, especially after I took advantage of that NEW 50% 8 hr training, and you subbed too and could only tie with my energy at 60. Too bad, maybe next time when you get some decent strats you will think twice before posting shit like this.
05/02/19 06:22
hahaha... good job Machine....
05/02/19 10:12
Get a life boys and girls HAHA Who cares HAHA
05/02/19 10:13
The only keyboard WARRIORS are the ones replying not agreeing to this thread. Back to the top it goes HAHA
05/02/19 10:28
Guest JEXZW :

Machine 45 Tukia 10. No subs, same level. I hope you are humbled now

Machine well played. You have my respect. Clearly your not like us shit players who use subs.
05/02/19 10:31
Guest JEXZW :

Nice try on the rematch, especially after I took advantage of that NEW 50% 8 hr training, and you subbed too and could only tie with my energy at 60. Too bad, maybe next time when you get some decent strats you will think twice before posting shit like this.

Alright Boet. I said I use subs. I don't check players energy. I logged in and seen you whoop my ass so I played you back. If you say you were low on energy and still managed a draw, clearly you have a great strategy.

Bravo.