Greybeard Griffens

20/11/17 06:55
This guy is the biggest opportunist in the game. He has no respect for anyone. All this guy does is play teams that are on a four hour train to get to the top. Worthless piece of crap. Greybeard there is a code. Learn it. You have a decent team. But quit attacking teams when they are down. Morale is intentional but you seriously wait for the moment people train to hit. Have some integrity
21/11/17 00:57

21/11/17 01:30
Oh hey Don thanks for commenting. LOL he doesn't and as usual your comment is worthless.
21/11/17 01:31
Will the real Jason Riley please stand up.... lol!
21/11/17 01:35
lol
23/11/17 13:37
swicksports :

This guy is the biggest opportunist in the game. He has no respect for anyone. All this guy does is play teams that are on a four hour train to get to the top. Worthless piece of crap. Greybeard there is a code. Learn it. You have a decent team. But quit attacking teams when they are down. Morale is intentional but you seriously wait for the moment people train to hit. Have some integrity

That sounds like a smart tactic. The way around it is not to train your players for four hours, do it every half hour, your team will be lot less tired.
23/11/17 22:17
Tolgate Seconds :

swicksports :

That sounds like a smart tactic. The way around it is not to train your players for four hours, do it every half hour, your team will be lot less tired.

It is a smart tactic. And people don't do it during the day, usually once in the middle of the night. But apparently he is not good enough to beat teams unless they do it. The only teams he plays on the map are the ones who 2 hour or 4 hour train in the middle of the night. Most teams see a team on that kind of train and wait for the training to move up above 90%. I almost feel like he sits back all day clicking on teams to see their energy level and attacks at 84% or lower. My point. He's afraid to play good teams at full strength
25/11/17 16:20
swicksports :

Tolgate Seconds :

swicksports :

It is a smart tactic. And people don't do it during the day, usually once in the middle of the night. But apparently he is not good enough to beat teams unless they do it. The only teams he plays on the map are the ones who 2 hour or 4 hour train in the middle of the night. Most teams see a team on that kind of train and wait for the training to move up above 90%. I almost feel like he sits back all day clicking on teams to see their energy level and attacks at 84% or lower. My point. He's afraid to play good teams at full strength

I was in their Guild; they quite deliberately did that; I do not see the problem with it. I must say when I play my map matches, I do not look at things like that unless I dominate someone I thought I would struggle with, just to make sure I have not found the ultimate strats!
08/12/17 23:19
Hi Swicksports

Sorry to hear you feel afronted by my actions but i can't say I agree with you
Firstly if there is some sort of ethical code about playing someone with low energy then I've never come across it, plenty of teams have played me since I started this game when my energy has been low & I look at it as I left the door open so why get mad about it.
Secondly being in the top10 means your limited in who you play, so invariably there will be teams with low energy, so if I've got games to play why wouldn't I play them?
Try to remember this is just a game in which everyone get 5 matches a day to play, that's all I'm doing.

If your not happy with that then play me in friendlies or training matches & we can settle it on the field of play.

All the best Griff.

09/12/17 00:03
Swicksports..... the clues you clearly missed are that Griff is often good enough to turn back challenges from full strength members of the top 10 club, and never relied on MB to get to the top. Calm down, get some fresh air, and try to recognise players who operate within the rules and are just good at this game