Calling plays

17/03/17 00:32
When I call a **** play before the timer hits zero.... RUN THE **** PLAY I CALL!!! Sorry for the language but, this shit has been happening since I started playing this game. And half the time I get less than 5 seconds to call one.
17/03/17 01:07
Im on dish so I have the same problem. I get about 3 seconds so the 2 sides can communicate. And if I lose a little connectivity the slider moves so fast I cannot call a play at all.
17/03/17 02:15
It's not a dev issue, it's your connection. You lag behind, so when your timer says three seconds left the timer is actually one second. I've developed a similar issue recently, but it only started after I started having general connectivity issues.
17/03/17 19:03
The post has been censored and question has been answered.

This is a general request to all players to please keep your posts family friendly and clean, I understand people get frustrated but there are better ways to deal with it. Future potty mouths may end up getting a timeout
17/03/17 21:38
qBaLL the Horrible :

The post has been censored...

You missed a bad word lol

Then again, it's been popping up in family friendly movies more lately, so I guess it's becoming acceptable.
19/03/17 19:37
I do have crappy internet so that makes sense.... just a little frustrating. The AI loves calling the same play 3x in a row. Again, sorry for the language. Don't know what a timeout is but I don't think I want one. When I was a kid my timeout was a switch to my ass... lol