Trading Block???

13/12/16 04:22
Hey Everyone, my name is Renegade from the Renegadez Guild. One of my Guild members suggested something to me that I thought would be totally cool. His name is GoldBlooded and he came up with an idea of trades. A couple ideas me and him came up with was possibly setting up a Trade Block building where you could trade players with people who was in the same championship class or had the same Star Average as you. Obviously you guys would have to make money off of it some how so we came up with the idea of a Trade Block Currency or TB Points. Depending on the star level of a player that's how many TB points you would need to trade them. Just brainstorming ideas we came up with. Let me know if you think this is a good idea!!! -Renegade-
13/12/16 05:21
That sounds just like the Auction house with a slight variation. One thing we discussed was a trade block with one's own guild. SOmeone may need a LB while someone else needs a RB. TBH, I would rather have all the gameplay glitches fixed first though. But I like that a lot of us are thinking along the same lines. Thanks for sharing!