Strategy office

19/09/15 15:40
Make it to where you can actually have your people run plays or do some type of actual strategy. There's no point in upgrading the strategy office if you can't manipulate certain parts of the game!
07/12/15 11:36
Hi mate can you tell how to do that please
07/12/15 14:32
You sort of can with the sliders, but no moves as such... Not yet anyway...
10/12/15 00:16
How about running game, forwards focus or kicking game. Running game more attacking but possibly more mistakes. Forward focus more ruck but possibly penalties. Kicking game more line kick drop goals but less possession
10/12/15 00:19
Own moves manually...example at line out 9 pass to 10 back to 9 to 11. 5 basic moves that can be used in live game
14/12/15 17:44
I would like to have examples on how each of the strategies affects the game. Its really hard to see any different behavior from the players. I don't think longer explanation would help though. Overall good game keep up with the good work.
15/12/15 02:29
Valeri Chernev :

I would like to have examples on how each of the strategies affects the game. Its really hard to see any different behavior from the players. I don't think longer explanation would help though. Overall good game keep up with the good work.

Strategy upgrade just increases your players star ratings it doesn't create a 'strategy', or a set move etc.... So for Instance, if one player is fast then the strategy upgrade will make him potentially 'faster'...
16/12/15 03:07
Add a time line to the strategies, like set one strategy for the first quarter (or other interval) and other strategies for to other quarters. the higher the Strategy Building the more intervals and also a strategy depending on the field placement, for example if you are pin in your 22 I want the players to kick the ball but don't kick 2m from the try line (happens often)
17/12/15 07:33
+1