Again and again

14/10/23 08:06
Another match, arranged with 2 teams from the same guild, so they make more than 2
Golden cats thank you - waseemvalley : 26-00.3 losses this season for Waseemvalley, the biggest margin 6-13.Really amazing this game.
We managed to calm down the CAG, but now it's this guild that needs to be silenced. Instead of knowing who I am, clean up.And SN is going to get down on his knees again
14/10/23 23:11
let op slang :

Another match, arranged with 2 teams from the same guild, so they make more than 2
Golden cats thank you - waseemvalley : 26-00.3 losses this season for Waseemvalley, the biggest margin 6-13.Really amazing this game.
We managed to calm down the CAG, but now it's this guild that needs to be silenced. Instead of knowing who I am, clean up.And SN is going to get down on his knees again

Nothing gets past you. You must spend your time looking through every Spuitpoep game looking for this shit. It’s all a conspiracy to piss you off.
15/10/23 16:02
let op slang :

Minor point.

I play in same guild. Got to last match of season and needed win to win league. Was playing already non-promoted team mate. I lost. Was really amazing game. I put loss down to my opposition being better than me on the day, and perhaps, as we are a fully involved, fully supportive guild, that player having a pretty good idea of my strats, which non guild members may not.

Alternatively, in your parallel universe I could have fixed the match so that, err, um...
16/10/23 19:24
Dunraven Castle :

let op slang :

Minor point.

I play in same guild. Got to last match of season and needed win to win league. Was playing already non-promoted team mate. I lost. Was really amazing game. I put loss down to my opposition being better than me on the day, and perhaps, as we are a fully involved, fully supportive guild, that player having a pretty good idea of my strats, which non guild members may not.

Alternatively, in your parallel universe I could have fixed the match so that, err, um...

Exactly. When Waseem and Cats played they were pretty much both promoted anyway. The winner of that game wins the league simple as. They would both still have got Double promotion whatever the outcome. On the day anyone can beat anyone else if same level. All about strat on the day.
16/10/23 22:25
No mistake, Golden would have lost he would have finished 4th. You are always right even when you are wrong. Cheats
Simons you're a great player, don't stand up for these teams
17/10/23 02:07
let op slang :

No mistake, Golden would have lost he would have finished 4th. You are always right even when you are wrong. Cheats
Simons you're a great player, don't stand up for these teams

Golden would actually have finished 3rd.