Backline legs

21/05/19 11:30
Please give my players some legs back. Cant be that tired afyer the start or substiturting. Open tryline and no legs. It should wear down in time. No tries scored. Kicking game.
21/05/19 12:02
Totally agree with you. Yet another sh1t update by sweetnitro. Why change the game when it was better before.
21/05/19 12:37
Agreed and now kicking to a 14 who has 100% kick rate is suicide. They really have outdone themselves this time. My rather lengthy ticket has been logged.

Already DK and Sharkies have sold up and are leaving the game because of this cock-up. I can see many more following if they do not change things back!

[EDIT] Add PoolA to that list of top players leaving and those 3 are only the ones I am aware of.
21/05/19 23:44
In what type of bizarre universe do players without the ball not tire yet those with it do? Granted I don’t want it so that the same player(s) score full length of the field tries but at the same time if my centre/winger with maxed speed makes a line break I’d expect him to finish it, especially if the opposition has the same or a lower speed stat. That being said I then expect stamina to function correctly and kick in. If on the next possession he breaks through then yes he will be tired and will be caught.
Likewise long passes are now a lottery. Forget your passing stats long passes can go anywhere. It’s like the players are pissed or need to go to spec savers.
It seems the updates have shifted the balance massively in favour of kicking, short passes and basically not having the ball. If you can defend in your opponents 22 you might make it to the try line if you break through, or you’ll pinch the odd penalty.
This game is getting so bad. I’m very close to calling it quits, I just wish they’d test the damn updates before the put them into play to see the affect the have on the game.
22/05/19 09:23
Don't hold back Spenii, say what you really feel

I agree with you. They also implemented the recent change to players hitting a gap the wrong way around. A player receiving the ball starts at a slower pace and then accelerates, not the other way around! They will slow the longer they play but surely that should be when stamina is applied and the reason for subs?
25/05/19 19:00
Yeah. It's totally unrealistic. It's like the ball weighs 20kg. And the support players is never on the attacking player's shoulder. No, that would be too realistic, they will support from 20m directly behind so they can also be stopped by the same player that tackled the attacking player with the 20kg ball. Pls stop listening to the minority crybabies that can't hack the strategy of the game. We train our speed and stamina up so we can out run the opposition every time, and we train our tackles up so the opposition doesn't out run us, even once. If a player half ass train his players you shouldn't punish us. W.T. actual F.?
25/05/19 20:58
Guest 9B0CV2 :

Yeah. It's totally unrealistic. It's like the ball weighs 20kg. And the support players is never on the attacking player's shoulder. No, that would be too realistic, they will support from 20m directly behind so they can also be stopped by the same player that tackled the attacking player with the 20kg ball. Pls stop listening to the minority crybabies that can't hack the strategy of the game. We train our speed and stamina up so we can out run the opposition every time, and we train our tackles up so the opposition doesn't out run us, even once. If a player half ass train his players you shouldn't punish us. W.T. actual F.?

We have made the updates so that a players baseline strats, those that the player has upon being bought or recruited, are the optimal strategy, hope this knowledge is helpful.
25/05/19 22:03
It’s a Friday night and BM is back on the forum, all is well in the world.
25/05/19 22:06
Yes, I know, but Saturday nights are very similar to Friday nights.
26/05/19 14:46
We are the Hutchie :

Yes, I know, but Saturday nights are very similar to Friday nights.

Your feedback has been accepted and will be included in the next update