Some Clarification on the "Cheats" Thread

20/06/20 11:35
Damage Royal :

guest_1470257561147 :

if you support a cheat is that you authorize this cheat. In your guild there are still 4 names circulating
And phallanx who is applying to be moderator, my god help this person

Phalanx would be absolutely be the best man for the job. He is capable of being totally impartial and of making tough decisions even against his own if need be. He is honest, upright, respected by all who've spent more than 5 minutes with him and aren't hell-bent on destroying Damage. He has NEVER cheated or used a cheat in the game and has been vocally against their use from the start. You could argue that he was involved in a limited capacity in match-fixing, but quickly saw the error of that and became a vocal opponent. He loves this game so much HE EVEN WROTE A BOOK ON IT. He is also the only player to my knowledge to reach number 1 in the rankings with a team of no visas whatsoever (bought or auction house) from 2 levels below the top in the last 18 months.

There absolutely is no better man for the job.

Regarding the leaders and culture in Damage, I can say with full confidence that we have 3 of the best, most decent people I know in the game at the helm. Phalanx needs no further introduction. Mel has worked tirelessly on this game for Damage and a host of other guilds. She's given her time and money to many other teams and is universally loved by all, except Sniper - but that is a ringing endorsement in itself. She is, by a country mile, the best female player on this game and the best leader. She sees leadership as a position of servitude, not dictatorship and she is adored as a result. Then we have Soto. I doubt I've ever heard him say anything adverse against anyone on this game, unless someone has stepped out of line in the guild and even then it is done and dealt with immediately and back to Mr Nice. He is just a terrific bloke, very intelligent and again, loved by all in the game. The guy is a freaking natural with strats too, I mean how many people manage to stay top levels season after season whilst playing offline? Fir him in Chile, championship matches are stupid o'clock.

The image being painted of Damage in these forums is manifestly false. There is no culture of cheating handed down by the leaders. There is a guild of brilliant, talented and sometimes flawed players who like to win and have had a lot of success in dominating the game for periods of time and has drawn a lot of envy and criticism as a result. There may be a bad-boy element too, but it's largely just part of the fun and ultimately we mean no ill will to anyone. In fact, Mic and guest_147, if you were to offer the hand of friendship now, I have no doubt it would be accepted.

Totally incorrect in all accounts.
Maybe another huge and boring post is needed with more reason to explain the truth.

Hahahaha.
20/06/20 12:00
Ok. I’ll offer a hand of peace (not friendship) to everyone at Damage or friends of Damage on the following.
No more lies, no more cheating, no more corruption of a game that I and many other here enjoy.
No more criticising of other guilds on this open forum.
No more abusive language to anyone in our community.
No more match fixings, (we take this from tomorrow and then forgive those today)

Instead please post an apology and full admission for all the above that has happened in the past and supported by all friends, associated of Damage, whether currently in the guild or in Omega.

Then let’s clean up this game not by empty threads in this forum praising ourselves.
But just quietly setting clear moral standards in our own guilds, and following them.

In short, let’s all just be good people, then there is no war.
20/06/20 12:05
Mic's Mob :

Ok. I’ll offer a hand of peace (not friendship) to everyone at Damage or friends of Damage on the following.
No more lies, no more cheating, no more corruption of a game that I and many other here enjoy.
No more match fixings, (we take this from tomorrow and then forgive those today)

Instead please post an apology and full admission for all the above that has happened in the past and supported by all friends, associated of Damage, whether currently in the guild or in Omega.

Then let’s clean up this game not by empty threads in this forum praising ourselves.
But just quietly setting clear moral standards in our own guilds, and following them.

Ahh a person with great kindness... I think you rock Mic people can learn alot from you
20/06/20 12:14
seikrahhSgfuest_1467624187677 :

Mic's Mob :

Ahh a person with great kindness... I think you rock Mic people can learn alot from you

Hahaha.
Thank you! apparently I need more friends.
20/06/20 12:21
Mic's Mob :

This thread was about appealing to everyone not to turn rpgate and hackgate into a witch hunt on La Cagnannaise because they have some decent guys in the guild. You quickly hijacked the thread to attack Damage and continue the slander campaign.

Perhaps you could start to live by what you say before making demands of others?

I, for one, was the first to come out and admit and apologise for my part in refundgate and I gave up my main team as a result and have only come back to play on a very limited basis now as a result. I don't match fix and the only distasteful word I have used to you is poisonous/toxic, because of the front you put on in public and the actions you do behind the scenes - the names you have called me are unrepeatable.

Regardless, I am willing to put this all behind us provided you stop this slander campaign.
20/06/20 12:29
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

This thread was about appealing to everyone not to turn rpgate and hackgate into a witch hunt on La Cagnannaise because they have some decent guys in the guild. You quickly hijacked the thread to attack Damage and continue the slander campaign.

Perhaps you could start to live by what you say before making demands of others?

I, for one, was the first to come out and admit and apologise for my part in refundgate and I gave up my main team as a result and have only come back to play on a very limited basis now as a result. I don't match fix and the only distasteful word I have used to you is poisonous/toxic, because of the front you put on in public and the actions you do behind the scenes - the names you have called me are unrepeatable.

Regardless, I am willing to put this all behind us provided you stop this slander campaign.

I guess that truce didn’t last long then.
Shame!
20/06/20 12:38
Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

Shame!

Let's all just kiss and make up perhaps we can all rather play bubble popper together
20/06/20 14:51
Damage Royal :

guest_1470257561147 :

if you support a cheat is that you authorize this cheat. In your guild there are still 4 names circulating

Phalanx would be absolutely be the best man for the job. He is capable of being totally impartial and of making tough decisions even against his own if need be. He is honest, upright, respected by all who've spent more than 5 minutes with him and aren't hell-bent on destroying Damage. He has NEVER cheated or used a cheat in the game and has been vocally against their use from the start. You could argue that he was involved in a limited capacity in match-fixing, but quickly saw the error of that and became a vocal opponent. He loves this game so much HE EVEN WROTE A BOOK ON IT. He is also the only player to my knowledge to reach number 1 in the rankings with a team of no visas whatsoever (bought or auction house) from 2 levels below the top in the last 18 months.

Regarding the leaders and culture in Damage, I can say with full confidence that we have 3 of the best, most decent people I know in the game at the helm. Phalanx needs no further introduction. Mel has worked tirelessly on this game for Damage and a host of other guilds. She's given her time and money to many other teams and is universally loved by all, except Sniper - but that is a ringing endorsement in itself. She is, by a country mile, the best female player on this game and the best leader. She sees leadership as a position of servitude, not dictatorship and she is adored as a result. Then we have Soto. I doubt I've ever heard him say anything adverse against anyone on this game, unless someone has stepped out of line in the guild and even then it is done and dealt with immediately and back to Mr Nice. He is just a terrific bloke, very intelligent and again, loved by all in the game. The guy is a freaking natural with strats too, I mean how many people manage to stay top levels season after season whilst playing offline? Fir him in Chile, championship matches are stupid o'clock.

The image being painted of Damage in these forums is manifestly false. There is no culture of cheating handed down by the leaders. There is a guild of brilliant, talented and sometimes flawed players who like to win and have had a lot of success in dominating the game for periods of time and has drawn a lot of envy and criticism as a result. There may be a bad-boy element too, but it's largely just part of the fun and ultimately we mean no ill will to anyone. In fact, Mic and guest_147, if you were to offer the hand of friendship now, I have no doubt it would be accepted.

+
20/06/20 16:57
seikrahhSgfuest_1467624187677 :

Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

Shame!

Let's all just kiss and make up perhaps we can all rather play bubble popper together

Xxxx
20/06/20 17:03
Gregory K. Ishii :

Damage Royal :

guest_1470257561147 :

+

xxxx