strategy

30/09/15 07:32
how doicange y strategy to get the playes to pass because only the forwards are playing with the ball
30/09/15 17:39
Just look at the help topics (button "?") when you're setting your strategy... You'll find the info u're looking for
01/10/15 19:49
This is why I sugested a playing guide, because not everyone will understand what certain settings have effect on. I'll help you with what I know on the main strategy settings. Your not giving really enough info to let know why your guys isnt passing, what do they do they play instead of passing? On your strat settings set 'Penetration' lower, if your penetration is high your players will try to break through instead of passing when they get to front line of other team. Your 'kick' setting you make higher if you want your players to kick when they blocked by other team, if its set low, with a low penetration your players will pass when blocked by other team instead of passing.
You mentioned your front players dont pass to your backline, this might be because they dont see opening to passing to backline, you can also set 'Forward - Three quarters' higher, anything over 50% will make your team prefer to pass to backline players to play the ball than trying to play it themselves.