Is RC Gannac running scared??

16/04/20 08:42
It would be a total shame with these new changes if cag did turn out to be exceptionally good players (been masked with the fixing) as what would be the point of all the fixing if they didnt need to??
16/04/20 09:22
Guest C9MJYD :

It would be a total shame with these new changes if cag did turn out to be exceptionally good players (been masked with the fixing) as what would be the point of all the fixing if they didnt need to??

I totally agree.

In one way I kinda want them to still do well, so they can regain a bit of pride and say "actually, we can win without fixing".

But another part of me wants them to implode, to prove that they are nothing without fixing.

So, I guess I'm kinda in the middle

I like the tussles we have with them, some good teams but often poor attitudes.

Can this be said about me? Yeah, probably, but I will be the first to admit that I can be a d**k. Lol.
16/04/20 09:29
As can we all BT I'm sure fixing will still be used if necessary however I am looking daily to see how they do, this has really got my interest.
16/04/20 10:16
Guest C9MJYD :

As can we all BT I'm sure fixing will still be used if necessary however I am looking daily to see how they do, this has really got my interest.

I think everyone knows that Cag have some excellent players in the guild, some of the best in the game. That's partly why all the cheating was so infuriating. However, where you will see the difference is when a team or several is/are having an off-season, they won't necessarily be saved by a deus ex machina type miracle. They'll risk and battle against relegation fair and square like everyone else. Anyway, only a fool judges a team by performance on day 1 with full gear. Time will tell...
16/04/20 11:51
Guest C9MJYD :

The la cag lot are good players, you only have to look at the gvg rankings... they cant fix them
16/04/20 12:14
This "fool" who has judged was judging them against yesterdays results against damage teams who are complaining the most, looking at the head to heads cag came out on top, this "fool" will go on that from day 1
16/04/20 12:23
Ben Harris :

Guest C9MJYD :

The la cag lot are good players, you only have to look at the gvg rankings... they cant fix them

The whole point of match-fixing in the league is to bloat the guild with top-level teams to give yourself an advantage in GvG challenges...

But I think we can all agree that they are good. Let's hope they rise to the challenge and fight for no. 1 spot fairly. They are certainly organised enough to do it, as exemplified by the way they run the player auctions, even, dare I say it, the way the match-fixing was run - kudos to their organisational skills! They also have a few top-notch strat makers like GUS.
16/04/20 12:25
Guest C9MJYD :

This "fool" who has judged was judging them against yesterdays results against damage teams who are complaining the most, looking at the head to heads cag came out on top, this "fool" will go on that from day 1

As far as I understand it, Damage teams - or at least most of them - are happy to be beaten fair and square. It's the fixing they take objection to. You appear to approve of the fixing, more "fool" you...
16/04/20 12:27
other guilds are going to be in trouble
it's not just the cag
16/04/20 12:28
I disagree I actually think you are the "fool" you've called them out for match fixing (which is blatant and a fair call) I am willing to place a bet come the end of the season cag without fixing will fair extremely well, I hope they do not fix just so people like you can crawl back to the place you come from