Sports Shop

15/07/19 22:05
We are the Hutchie :

Sukitansee - the Sultan Assassin :

Just another half hearted update, or should it be back date. And as a consequence, SN control the cost of the shop enhancements, rather than let players compete in the auction house. Must be hurting the visa boys, being unable to outbid mere mortals and grab the full set before day 1.

This change won’t hurt the “visa boys”, they will simply spend money on gold balls to refresh and buy items. I have no problem with players choosing to spend real money on the game and it makes commercial sense for SN to give the higher spenders an edge (if their strats are good enough). I just think that the gap to most of the rest of us has become too wide.

I twigged my oversight as soon as I posted Hutchie. I should have known better, they would never burn their cash cows. Why don't they let the visa big boys play in a super league, or Premier division and let the rest of us enjoy life with a chance of actually making the top.
17/07/19 01:00
the Cash boys have spoilt this game.
17/07/19 13:10
It isn’t the cash boys it’s the developers. Rugby union has a set formula for bonus points that SN changed in favour of a bizarre one of their own. Removing the ability to look at opponents strategy has meant that we are unable to counter effectively. The kit was unpopular but we coped with it and auction whilst inequitable allowed you to get kit eventually often fairly cheaply ( $1 usually after you spent millions on same item). The sport shop with balls for best kit is blatant greed and is final straw for many in my guild who like a lot here have invested 3 years on this game. Guild mates now just see champs results as random and GC whilst enjoyable has still not sorted an even handed way to match up guilds. I imagine many will leave the game to those who have to win at any cost. Sad that a good game has been ruined by greed and an unwillingness to listen to the players who spend time and money on it. Sensible suggestions and tweaks to improve gameplay for all have been ignored in favour of cash generation and expediency.
20/07/19 00:09
Is there any point in upgrading the sports shop anymore now?
I thought the discounts were only applies for auction.
Anyone know if the discount is already applied to the shop price?
20/07/19 00:12
Cymric :

It isn’t the cash boys it’s the developers. Rugby union has a set formula for bonus points that SN changed in favour of a bizarre one of their own. Removing the ability to look at opponents strategy has meant that we are unable to counter effectively. The kit was unpopular but we coped with it and auction whilst inequitable allowed you to get kit eventually often fairly cheaply ( $1 usually after you spent millions on same item). The sport shop with balls for best kit is blatant greed and is final straw for many in my guild who like a lot here have invested 3 years on this game. Guild mates now just see champs results as random and GC whilst enjoyable has still not sorted an even handed way to match up guilds. I imagine many will leave the game to those who have to win at any cost. Sad that a good game has been ruined by greed and an unwillingness to listen to the players who spend time and money on it. Sensible suggestions and tweaks to improve gameplay for all have been ignored in favour of cash generation and expediency.

The devs, being French, adopted the Fffrench bonus points structure. They are not capable of coming up with one of their own Otherwise, you've nailed the root of the rot. For whom the bell tolls ...
20/07/19 10:54
devs are french? this is news to me lol
20/07/19 14:43
This game is fixed on all levels, you have knowledge if your french, or in la cag. the championships, tournement's and challenges are not run by your strats, they are run by these biased french dick heads in-charge. whatever strat you have, if they want you to lose, you will. you have a great strat, top of your championship, but you play tournements and challenges and cannot win a game that just proves its all bullshit. as are sports shop items, they know what you items you need, and do not put them in the shop, knowing that if your desperate you will buy golden balls.
this game is becoming pointless.
21/07/19 12:11
you've never been a good player though taffy, cant blame CAG. I was in Cag for two years and there was 0 cheating
22/07/19 16:59
Guest 7PH74Z :

you've never been a good player though taffy, cant blame CAG. I was in Cag for two years and there was 0 cheating

"your so boring shane"
31/07/19 10:38
Another new season just launched less than an hour ago and the Auction is still there in the Sports Shop. Still a dead end with nowt for sale. A bit like SN, a dead end. Why do they leave such a mess?