A season into reduced MB

28/04/16 11:00
What about having the 'match bonus' in an individual's contract, and thus you know what you are facing before the match begins...
28/04/16 11:23
I see where you are going with that Tolgate, but what is to stop someone turning it from zero to full 3 secs before KO?
And let's face it, if both players simply match the MB, then why bother with a MB ....
28/04/16 12:38
Taff - British Lions :

And let's face it, if both players simply match the MB, then why bother with a MB ....

Quite agree - then it accentuates the difference between stronger and weaker sides, which rather defeats the object of giving the smaller player a chance.
29/04/16 00:33
top level champs dont need mb .... if you cant hold your own in top level then you are on wrong level ... i skipped to top level .. struggled mb free for 9th .mb killed who won my group and who got left behind .. i will struggle against these 120 boys again this season but at least get rid of mb so i loose to better ppl not just the most mb..
29/04/16 08:27
Now here is a classic, latest GvG.....
2 level 17 opponents, both 105+......
Guess what.... A draw... And have a guess who used MB ..... The clue is it wasn't me lol
30/04/16 05:50
Taff - British Lions :

Guess what.... A draw... And have a guess who used MB ..... The clue is it wasn't me lol

wouldnt it be nice to meet them in a mb free championship lol then you can see whos better ... i have no idea apart from point system change to fix gvg .. be unfair if you not level 17 to have everyone in your guild play and loose to him .. ive noticed ppl dont play you if they dont think they can win . and team wins by default...
hope im in good championship with taff dk els and few others that might take pride and keep word to a mb free champs lol .. ill get killed but will love the challenge... ..
30/04/16 12:00
killerkiwis :

ive noticed ppl dont play you if they dont think they can win . and team wins by default...

I just don't understand why people would do that. Play the game, get the cash and training points, it's a no-brainer.
01/05/16 08:36
killerkiwis :

""Taff - British Lions"" :

wouldnt it be nice to meet them in a mb free championship lol then you can see whos better ... i have no idea apart from point system change to fix gvg .. be unfair if you not level 17 to have everyone in your guild play and loose to him .. ive noticed ppl dont play you if they dont think they can win . and team wins by default...
hope im in good championship with taff dk els and few others that might take pride and keep word to a mb free champs lol .. ill get killed but will love the challenge... ..

Unfortunately it didn't happen :0( ... Instead a mixed league of 18s and 17s with most 17s :0( very disappointing.
14 teams, 2x18, 12 x17 :0(
01/05/16 15:06
is the champ draw just random luck?
02/05/16 11:11
Assume it must be ....'and now, the only other level 18 in the league boosts ... Unbelieveable ... Congratulations Fleetlite Lions on a bought win, what a great achievement.
Noted that all future games are full boost ... Thanks