Modérator recruitment

07/12/16 14:48
Hello everyone,

I am currently in search of moderators for accompany us to help members of Touchdown Manager.

The required qualities

- Be active in your game
- Have good knowledge about the game
- Know to write without spelling error
- Know wield a forum
- Be as courteous as possible
- Being a member "neutral"
- Be major

How to apply for the job

On this topic or contact me by Mail ( community.sublinet@gmail.com ) :

- Introduce you in a few words
- Your experience of the game
- Your motivations

Thank you not to make flood on to this post !

Best Regard,

Fada623
07/12/16 15:05
Quick question. Would we have to give up our position in our guild if we are selected? Would we have to limit our role in the actual game?

Thank you for your reply
07/12/16 15:42
Jason Riley :

Quick question. Would we have to give up our position in our guild if we are selected? Would we have to limit our role in the actual game?

Thank you for your reply

No Jason. You still play actively.
07/12/16 17:27
Hello Jason,

Doghouse gave the right answer .

08/12/16 17:26
HA! So, all that would change under my name is a title. I don't think I would like that, as it pays nothing, am I correct? I will happily continue as I do and give advice and help players, without the title under my name, because then I would have to be polite and tolerate some of the people here with less than stellar attitudes! I am happy to help without being yelled at. My ego doesn't need to be fed with at title!

Well, not that much!

Honestly, not sure how you put up with some of the things, especially a certain person, says constantly. I would hit the ban button in a heart beat! Thanks for all you do, and I shall keep playing and posting.

Carry on!
06/07/18 02:24
Are you still searching?
10/07/18 20:07
Judging by the number of posts and the generally nice tone in this forum, I’d suggest there is a low need for a moderator.

I think the only way you will get someone is if they can act as a conduit from the community to the developers to help improve the game.
16/07/18 21:23
Well it's been two years since anyone affiliated Cheat Nitro has commented here.... Time to flood the post
16/07/18 21:24
Correction..... Make flood lol
16/07/18 21:26
Do I get any power as a moderator? Can I ban teams? Can I put them in timeout? Or do I just point a finger saying "Stop that, you are not being nice."?