The Brotherhood

20/09/16 01:01
If your looking for more then just a place that passes Heals back and forth we are your crew

If your looking for a guild that is dedicated to making ALL of our teams great we are your crew

If your looking for a crew that shares Information. knows how to build - the right way and teaches all of our members how to build.. we are your crew

If your looking for active chats and players that love hanging out together we are your crew

If your looking for a Guild that is dedicated to making our way to the top.. we are the crew

If this game is getting boring and you want to see how an active well run guild breaks that boredom. you want to join with us..

The Brotherhood has a rare opening In our guild

We are looking for players that are long term, Active and ready to turn it up a notch!

bring us your team and your desire to win and we will show ytou how to do just that..

Simply reply to this message and play Lehigh Valley Outlawz (so i can find you in game)

and I'll get you an invite

03/10/16 03:38
um why was i kicked from the guild?
03/10/16 13:45
Brian Nunya :

um why was i kicked from the guild?

not sure what team you had.. but i would guess because you were not active

heal kits - send rec
Events that we run
Guild chat

we don't run a part time guild..

now if you would like another chance feel free to Play a friendly against Lehigh so i can find your team and I'll bring you back in .. you just need to stay active

14/10/16 20:13
Hey everyone .I'm looking for an active guild. . I am new at this but very active