don are you off your meds?

02/08/19 06:18
don you never cease to be entertaining in a "wow that guy is the largest turd that has ever walked the earth" kind of way. You should try mixing heavy amounts of alcohol with your meds. I have heard that may help to balance you out.
02/08/19 22:34
Fustercluck :

don you never cease to be entertaining in a "wow that guy is the largest turd that has ever walked the earth" kind of way. You should try mixing heavy amounts of alcohol with your meds. I have heard that may help to balance you out.

well thank you nigeria loves you.........agoony googoo
03/08/19 05:11
pigskin :

Fustercluck :

well thank you nigeria loves you.........agoony googoo

Not sure I get what you are referencing there don. You getting ready to go off into another one of your racist rants? Or are you just simply trying to quote the old Eddie Murphy skit from the 80's? Still not sure how that applies but in your twisted world I guess it must mean something. Like I said, you are entertaining. Not quite as entertaining as your multiple personalities talking to each other from your multiple accounts in guild chat. But close. Still haven't figured out how everyone that has an alt account is a lying, cheating nigerian bot except you? hmmmm...are you a lying, cheating nigerian bot don don?
03/08/19 12:25
bwaahahahahahha.you dumb motha fer
03/08/19 17:20
The blue pill don...take the blue pill you racist, tin foil hat wearing, psychotic man child.
04/08/19 18:44
ok ,,,,agooonie goo goo
06/08/19 04:38
My shoe!!! LOL
07/08/19 02:43
Jammin Giants :

My shoe!!! LOL

ya missed me....ny house eddie.....
30/11/19 03:40
You guys are strange lunatics!