Players with Stars Above their league level?

30/05/19 22:08
I also witnessed the overpowered stats.

RM App revenue Jan 2019 - $26k
RM App revenue April 2019 - $10k
source - Sensor Tower

BM
Judging by the number of teams leaving (I presume due to the 'improved' gameplay) and the number of visa players available in auctions, which seems to increase week to week. It kinda flys in the face of your claim that more payers are spending more money.
But, what do I know?
30/05/19 22:33
he was promoted a level and relegated by nitro within 12 hours...
this would explain the +4
31/05/19 03:30
Mr MojoRising :

Black Monks :

We are the Hutchie :

[quote="Guest 4BK15N"]
Checked this team and found hes only maxed at 485 on every single player. cant find a single player above 485

Curiouser and curiouser! The game was showing all his players at 489 when I first posted on this thread. Maybe the developers have withdrawn his special code. I'm sure that Black Monks will provide a suitable explanation, or at least one that provides some members the chance to swallow his bait.

I must apologize, I was not supposed to reveal the secrets I did. I thought it might motivate more people to spend more money, which we have seen evidence of. However, we were forced to make the code work in a sort of ghost mode, so they still get the attribute bump but nobody can see it now. Also, you are correct that you have been losing due to the games being fixed, Sean has always disliked all things team gb and has been punishing you. Sorry. As for Mr mojo, we keep trying to help him win but he makes it very tough on us, it's almost like he is trying to be horrible, and an unhealthy privation of humor. [/quote
Why not change your name to cunt, oh wait! it is your name, just everyone is to scared to say it. Be quiet your fucking moronic prick, no one likes you, and your not funny, your American.

You're
31/05/19 03:31
Peanut Butta :

I also witnessed the overpowered stats.

RM App revenue Jan 2019 - $26k
RM App revenue April 2019 - $10k
source - Sensor Tower

BM
Judging by the number of teams leaving (I presume due to the 'improved' gameplay) and the number of visa players available in auctions, which seems to increase week to week. It kinda flys in the face of your claim that more payers are spending more money.
But, what do I know?

Those stats support me, we had a decrease you note before the intervention I made, when I do something in late May showing April stats shows?
31/05/19 11:18
[quote ="Guest 4BK15N"]
he was promoted a level and relegated by nitro within 12 hours...
this would explain the +4[/quote]
Why? For match fixing Just another bullshit façade from the development team. Your shroud has slipped girls.
31/05/19 11:20
Karma. Guess who is in my league this season? Yup, the yo-yo man Bliksem. Up down turn around ..... Really does show how rigged this game now is.