FUCKING SHIT TACTIC WHICH DESTROY THE GAME

26/06/18 11:06
HOW THE HELL YOU LET THE IRANIANS STILL DO THIS TACTIC WHICH BUG THE GAME WITH 100% BALL POSSESSION???????????????????????? WHAT THE FUCK ??????????
26/06/18 20:46
i've seen two tactics that are odd the one where teams from iran kick the ball between two players to get 100% of the ball and the other one what i refer to as sideways football they stand oneguy virtually in the corner and play a diagnol ball accross the field it wins me everytime
27/06/18 07:47
Its always Iranians that is not raciest its fact but as long as thew plow so much cash into cheat nitro then they will be allowed to get away with it.

While I accept they need to make a profit on the game there are players on here that I just don't get they just buy players with maxed out everything so what does it prove that they can afford to do it well so what to me it proves that they are clueless & can only win if they buy it & before some Muppet comes back & tells me well that's how the big clubs do it in real life that's different they get it all back & a lot more besides through sponsors merch etc in this you get no money back.

Anybody who gets a kick out of paying and/or cheating to win really needs to get a life because you have only proved what a sad b****** you are
27/06/18 11:26
i was a victim of the 100% ball possession this season,the man led the score then turnS his formation to this shit one,the game ends by 70th minutes when the bug began to do its job.....and SUBLINET WAS HERE JUST TO WATCH 2 players who pass the ball between them till the end of the game
27/06/18 19:49
yeah I played an opponent in GC who got his two wins and used this shit tactic you speak of and we lost GC cos of it was a while back like but still just plain wrong
28/06/18 09:14
PL team if you have facebook i can add you and send you the strats i use as they serve me in league really well and it works on Ashley Longthorn. I got the strats from The Irrepressible Legends.
12/07/18 11:47
I'm Iranian and hate this tactic too,
It will destroy the enjoy of game