Wanna bring down pimps?

02/05/19 21:52
You know man, I feel you entirely. I said it once before, the Pimps have it easy. Everybody likes to win, so you wanna win? Join the Pimps, win all the time. I like winning, but I got bored with it, so I left. Hell, I honestly think alot of the Pimps are devs, that's the reason anytime changes are made, the Pimps are right there on top of it. I wanted to try to build something new, good for everyone, not just the Pimps, but its all good. This game has gotten to be to damn stressful for me, I don't think I'll be at much longer or else I'll probably be single. So I guess its all good, brother.
02/05/19 22:53
Guest F1OSJR :

Yo pack. You want the explanation here it is brotha. So i look around the game.... I'm leading 50 teams... Between action and outsiders. Outsiders wasn't on its best leg. I put to vote kicking some dead wieght and moving onward and upward. It was denied. This made other players wanna leave as well. I was set to either lose more of my best friends... Orrrrr make a move.

Now for the move part of this. I was never for the merge. I was merely a messanger and said that the whole time. However I did say we needed an already established guild. Someone with points. To hit them before they had chance to prove their genious. We had the numbers why let them catch us? Its a team game i played along. Until ur boy lvo bitched me out. Multiple times. I don't get sweated at by anyone... I didn't swear I didn't say anything but wanted to compare notes. He's got time to play 15 games hes got time to reply. Orrrrr he can get personal. He picked the latter. I take that from no one. Not in real life and I'm not doing it in my free time. In terms of player i "played" with at repears. When I left ice and bright were the only ones i talked to. I figured ice would stay in touch. Naa..... I played quiet and friendly for the first week. Over bid none of u. Map game none of you. Till I started watching the true colors show. That was easily the most stress filled guild I've ever been in in my life. Never wanted to quit the game more. The bar has its own in guild fighting. I don't play this shit for the drama. The whooplah. The random forum rants. Na I play ball. When I sat back and looked all that aside pimps enviroment is fun friendly and not dramatic... Us 4 teams made pimps better then we make any other guild. My guys weren't gonna go reapers. These were teams i tolddddddd ice should come with. Especialllyyyyyy if we were brewwing a new guild they had more strength then players we actually brought. U think they forgot? Naaaaaa. Lvo said anyone's replaceable. Replace me then. Me and my network makes pimps. Even. More. Unbeatable. And win or lose or what ever like you said it's a damn game. I'm having more fun here then I have in months. I find it astounding how many people feel the need to hit me up. Why? Why? What I shoulda said in this post is wanna be #1? We can take you there! Pimps was the goal simply because in everything i strive for the top. I've proved over and over my team can stand on it's own... I'm not just joining the tops I'm adding to them. Seems simple when you take emotions outta it right? A lvl 68 joins pimps. A few other elites. Can u do math cause I can? Emotions damage alot of things in this world. But they won't damage my team use numbers. You woulda came to the same conclusion.

Is that how you remember all that? I have about 200 text messages from you that tell another story...

I was in the hospital with my wife while she was getting an MRI done. when you spammed the F out of me for the setting i played a friendly against you using... I didn't reply cause I was still searching for the right settings (That i later shared with the entire guild) just like I always do..

Don't lay your baggage at my door bro.. your a good guy I respect your choices.. don't care who we play I will always play too win... If I can ever get this team back in shape.. amazing what 1.5 seasons off does to a solid team.. lol
see you on the field soon

03/05/19 00:40
Anddd this is where being civil ends. Hey lvo. U got to to play 15 games then u got time to chat with a teammate. Never been in a guild more stressful then "yours". I'm not the only one that left because of you. Not even close. But your right Mr perfect it's cool. Throw ur baggage at who ever you want but I don't play with anyone that wants to fight over a football game. C'mon pull up that first message. I laid my settings out to u. There was no anger in the first message. It's how ur whole guild operates tho. You guys are ok with sending messages when uuuuu gain from it. Lvo I like you as a person. I wish ur wife the best. But ur up and down man. Wanna cuss do it at someone else. If u screenshotted texts over a football game you got no life dude. Y'all fucked that merge up hard.... Hard... I'd say good luck to ur team but I don't mean it. Wish u the best in life but i could care less for ur success. I don't give sweet nitro money and I work all day. U'll catch me. U'll pass me. Funny how I move and ur instantly back. So much for busy LMFAO. You wanna act like you know everythinggggg all powerful lvo. I worship no one's feet. I'm my own man. U wanna get mad cause I won't run some glitchy defenses. I played it nice. Didn't over bid none of y'all till I saw it happen to me. I tried to keep it civil I tried to wanna help ur cause. U know what it comes down to? Fun. And that shit y'all got wasn't even kinda fun. I feel bad for leaving ice and San Diego. The rest of those teams I don't even know. I feel no type of way. Simple ass football game got to all of u. I'm chilling enjoying myself as always. Have fun with ur stress. Life is hard but stress is a choice. And i wont surround myself with it. U know how many repears discuss retiring? How many pimps talk about retiring? I haven't heard it yet. Y? Cause we actually have fun
03/05/19 00:44
And pack you prolly should stop playing. As a friend I've heard about ur wife hating this stuff since 12th man. I play because I don't have stuff like that. But best believe if I did. Wife is #1. fuck a game. I like u pack. But how down u get on ur wife getting mad brings chat down. I've prayed for u and ur wife many times. Wish u the best
03/05/19 01:06
Didn't screen shot anything . I simply have not erased my phone in months. Good luck bro. Sorry you didn't fit in. Be well
03/05/19 04:41
I hate Don.

That is all.

Carry on.
03/05/19 05:04
Wow, I'm sorry I brought your chat down, Clouds. Every guy I've talked to who has a wife has told me they ALL hate this game. And if you don't have a wife, well, I'm sure there's a reason for that. That's your business, and as far as LVO being my boy, I never knew him before the talks of a merger way back when I was in the Bar. I hold no ill feelings towards anyone that plays this game because, guess what, it's only a game. If you don't like playing with someone, I guess you could always take your ball and go home, it is what it is. And LVO isn't even here anymore, I don't know if he's coming back or not. But all I know is anytime you or anyone else in this guild asked me for my settings, no problem, I'm all about helping out my guild. Guild first, team second. Man, I would love nothing more than to be able to play like we did back in 12th Man, I didn't even know who're the Pimps were back then, but I'm pretty sure we all know that will never happen. One thing I know will never happen again, I tlewon't be bringing down your chat anymore with stories of me and my wife. Oh, and you can keep your prayers eehomie, maybe apply them to something a little more important, I don't know, maybe world peace? I'm all good, gonna be all good, so you be good to, Drock88Chronic...no hard feelings.
03/05/19 06:01
Pack I didn't mean it like that I'd never put another man's wife's "name" in my mouth. Not that you bring down chat persay. But i fancied u a friend. You always so sure ur getting a divorce. Doesn't seem like a joke time after time. I wish divorce on no one. Ya no wife cause I'm 24 and not an idiot!!!! Hahaha in due time. I'm not rushing anything. Yeah honestly pack I'd enjoy that. Before the this before the that. To be honest i didn't even know there was a max level way back then LMFAO. Alots changed in this game. I thank you for the um wishes...

World Peace begins with peace in our homes. I'll pray for what I chose.

I never said u weren't about the guild pack. In fact u may be the only one i gave details on how to reach me. Known u awhile. Decent friends back in the day. I can't put my finger on what your getting at. Everyone has had something to chime in but no real mesage. Is it strictly a well wishes. Im confused here.

I really didn't mean to offend about the wife. Divorce has shaped my life i wish that on no one. Maybe i mis understood ur humor.

You wanna leave reapers and start 12th man make the move pack.... I've made my moves to make my team happy and the game fun again. Shame it put everyone up in arms. My teams trash atm and I'm working 12+ hrs a day. Realistically tdm is something minor for me atm. Love my team won't let it fall but if i didn't move i was gonna lose Laney and despic. More friends. This game is about friends and I'm tired of losing over bs. Im like a lvl 1 again making connections. Spent more time chatting then playing these last few days. And even more time working. I'd rather own a house then rule tdm. But I do wanna see my boys clap #1. Despic and Laney my boys! And the pimps now too as they've done nothing but have my back while y'all chime in. Funny how many diddddntttttt have my back prior. People I just meet are cool enough to see the whole game has decided to judge a move i made...
03/05/19 08:59
Randy Young :

Didn't screen shot anything . I simply have not erased my phone in months. Good luck bro. Sorry you didn't fit in. Be well

I'm not your bro.... Been through too much shit with real ass people for someone who wants to act one way one minute to then try and be friendly the next to call me that. Hate me or don't. Get off your middle ground. You ain't a bad dude but we don't see eye to eye. Not at all. Not your bro.... Not anywhere close.
03/05/19 14:06
My wife suffers from PTSD and bi-polar depression. She may give me shit from time to time(to time,) but I love her and our 2 year old son and couldn't imagine my life without her. We've reached some understanding about this game, and I can't recall the last time I vented on chat about our problems. I have no problems with you going to the Pimps, just confusion over how much shit you talked on the Pimps. How you would never go to the Pimps, and where did you go? But like I said, it's all good. Doesn't matter now, but for what it's worth, Outsiders was the only other place I would've went, but hey, things happen for a reason...you play with honor and integrity, and seeing that changed the way I play my game now.