Happy Retirement Blitzkrieg

04/03/24 10:09
Bluemooners :

Wow. I didn’t think for one minute you were actually serious.
Farewell to a top player, but more importantly a great bloke.
You are already missed. Especially against these horrible cheating c.unts we are playing today.

Lol! Thanks Jono. Champion of Champions you...
04/03/24 14:26
Bluemooners :

You are already missed. Especially against these horrible cheating c.unts we are playing today.

Are you playing B & B because I'm in that guild and I may have cheated once or twice myself hehe
05/03/24 00:05
Cougars (Dave) :

Bluemooners :

Are you playing B & B because I'm in that guild and I may have cheated once or twice myself hehe

Alright Squirt Man.
La Frogs.
05/03/24 15:59
Blitzkrieg, what can I say that hasn't already been said. Great player from a great Guild that has given me several kickings over the years. You will be a sad loss to the game.

Look after yourself and your loved ones my lekker friend.

As we say in Scotland Sláinte

P.S. Dave...a B & B is where you go for a long weekend you bellend. Boots & Blood is The Hotel California. "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!"

Yours sincerely,

DHSTUPID
06/03/24 08:44
DHSFP :

Blitzkrieg, what can I say that hasn't already been said. Great player from a great Guild that has given me several kickings over the years. You will be a sad loss to the game.

Look after yourself and your loved ones my lekker friend.

As we say in Scotland Sláinte

P.S. Dave...a B & B is where you go for a long weekend you bellend. Boots & Blood is The Hotel California. "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!"

Yours sincerely,

DHSTUPID

Thank you Sir, I received quite A couple of beatings from you aswell! Keep it up, you are one of the greats in the game! Lang may yer lum reek!
08/03/24 17:48
Come back soon werner
You are à great player
09/03/24 10:53
Teamweb :

Come back soon werner
You are à great player

Thank you Franck, I allways found your team one of the most difficult to beat. Maybe I will come out of retirement one day to challenge the great Teamweb.
09/03/24 10:53
Teamweb :

Come back soon werner
You are à great player

Thank you Franck, I allways found your team one of the most difficult to beat. Maybe I will come out of retirement one day to challenge the great Teamweb.
15/03/24 12:22
Geniet die vis vang Werner, ek skuld jou nog RP's? Sal vir jou 'n dop moet kom koop eendag. Moenie stil wees nie en alles van die beste.
18/03/24 16:45
Mauritz - Beco Bashers :

Geniet die vis vang Werner, ek skuld jou nog RP's? Sal vir jou 'n dop moet kom koop eendag. Moenie stil wees nie en alles van die beste.

Dankie Mauritz, was n eer om saam jou te jol. Manne soos jy wat Spuitpoep die beste gemaak het.