Superguild

13/12/23 20:39
Ystrad :

NZ should be in there. Not many top teams can win a league match 70-0.

Good one lol
14/12/23 00:06
Simons Spud Slingers :

Ystrad :

Good one lol

If you're not too stupid you'll see that Joe played a classification match before and he went loose at the end of the match.il forgot to hand in his strategy.
lancelot (cag)
14/12/23 00:14
Gilou Jak :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Ystrad :

Good one lol

If you're not too stupid you'll see that Joe played a classification match before and he went loose at the end of the match.il forgot to hand in his strategy.
lancelot (cag)

Joe played a team called Druides before NZ and won 56-0. You need to try harder than that to try and cover up a fixed match.
14/12/23 02:46
Gilou Jak :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Ystrad :

Good one lol

lancelot (cag)

Sorry, who are you calling stupid? You must think we all are if you think we believe that poor excuse.
14/12/23 11:26
Right i sent in my apologies to sweet nitro for this season all ready so im good, no match fixing for me.... i will just accidentally leave my loss strat on
14/12/23 19:06
Ystrad :

Gilou Jak :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Ystrad :

Good one lol

lancelot (cag)

Joe played a team called Druides before NZ and won 56-0. You need to try harder than that to try and cover up a fixed match.

Does your guild really want to win this desperately?
EVERY ONE OF YOU IS PATHETIC
15/12/23 13:35
What I find funny is both guilds going out of their way to make excuses for a match fix by saying it was accidental. I mean, come on! Blind Freddy can see it. But pleeease, coming on here pretending it was an accident? That'll do me. And for those that think their guild is innocent of said crimes while the other is guilty...once again, pleeease! You're both as bad as each other so how about accepting it's part of the game and nothing can be done at our end due to incompetent management