New Player

07/04/19 20:33
Hello - I’m a brand new player looking for some guidance on how to start. Are there any new player guides or anything? For now mainly looking for how to set up my team, what players to target in auction, and learning what player stats are the most important.
07/04/19 21:35
Hi,
the best thing for you to do, is build your Guild Hall (I think to lvl 3) and then join a Guild.
I recommend joining 1 that advertises for players in the Guild section on this Forum. They should be willing to help you out.

There is no in-game guide to help on strategy, but if you click on the ? on your player and team strats you can gain more info.

1 thing a lot of new players miss is full strategy instructions. These can be found by clicking onto your Team Strategy and then scrolling down.
08/04/19 09:55
most important thing to look for in auction is training %, you want it as close to 200% as possible
27/04/19 19:03
Peanut Butta :

Hi,
the best thing for you to do, is build your Guild Hall (I think to lvl 3) and then join a Guild.
I recommend joining 1 that advertises for players in the Guild section on this Forum. They should be willing to help you out.

There is no in-game guide to help on strategy, but if you click on the ? on your player and team strats you can gain more info.

1 thing a lot of new players miss is full strategy instructions. These can be found by clicking onto your Team Strategy and then scrolling down.

You can join a guild from level 1 Guild hall.