Loser mentality from Cymru Uprising/Club Twickenham/Alpha Omega

08/12/23 20:04
Bluemooners :

Guest FA8WHT :

Bluemooners :

Guest FA8WHT :

Bluemooners :

Guest FA8WHT :

If spuitpoep wants competition, you should stop draining the life out of all the other guilds. Leaders with 10+ teams lingering in half decent guilds just to pounce on the opportunity to recruit any half decent player from them. That's pathetic.. The new Damage lol.

Nameless, faceless, troll, anonymous commentators do not deserve replies.

Yet you replied... i didn't ask for replies, I merely stated a fact. You need address as well?

Retard

Poes

‘Poes’ isn’t a term we use in the UK. We don’t really understand it’s meaning. The same as if I were to call you a sad, pathetic, obsessed, bell-end. You wouldn’t really get it.

Yeah it seems you don't understand alot of things, strength to brother. Hang in there I'm sure things will get better for you. Hopefully you understand what i just wrote. In UK terms of course.
08/12/23 23:08
Fuck me it’s Friday night guys. Go and get laid or drunk. Instead of bitching about who is the best guild. Be grateful you woke up this morning. Go and live. Just remember nobody gets out of here alive bitches.
09/12/23 12:49
Mr MojoRising :

Fuck me it’s Friday night guys. Go and get laid or drunk. Instead of bitching about who is the best guild. Be grateful you woke up this morning. Go and live. Just remember nobody gets out of here alive bitches.

My comment was at 09:10 during my work break. His obsession with me continued into Friday night. I wasn’t the one trolling forums, one of 15 tabs he would have had open the sad, lifeless, obsessed retard.
09/12/23 15:50
Bluemooners :

Mr MojoRising :

My comment was at 09:10 during my work break. His obsession with me continued into Friday night. I wasn’t the one trolling forums, one of 15 tabs he would have had open the sad, lifeless, obsessed retard.

Says the guy that does 2500 hk per season? And I'm lifeless and obsessed lol. Calm down big boy it's just a game. You came on here calling out other guilds. I suggest you keep your house clean.
15/12/23 13:27
Guest FA8WHT :

Bluemooners :

Mr MojoRising :

Says the guy that does 2500 hk per season? And I'm lifeless and obsessed lol. Calm down big boy it's just a game. You came on here calling out other guilds. I suggest you keep your house clean.

My house ‘isn’t clean’ because I send a lot of heal kits… I’m confused, AGAIN!
Nameless, faceless, Bluemooners obsessed, jealous
15/12/23 14:03
Wow Bluemoaners you the obsessed little steroid freak find a guild n build it instead of jumping on board the best all you did was moan when Damage had the best guild around you crying little bitch ????
15/12/23 15:20
Guest 4GWEER :

Wow Bluemoaners you the obsessed little steroid freak find a guild n build it instead of jumping on board the best all you did was moan when Damage had the best guild around you crying little bitch ????

Nameless, faceless, no mark.
15/12/23 15:28
Guest 4GWEER :

To be fair, Spuitpoep improved upon his arrival...just sayin