Newcomers excluded from GCs

09/08/18 18:00
Actually I talk to a lot of these people every day on Facebook or what's app. So they know who I am very well.
As of you, know one has a clue.
There's 1 support worker.
1 developer working for sweetnitro.
But go ahead. You seem to more then others
09/08/18 18:04
Peanut Butta :

Dear dear Mads,
Are you being serious? It looks like it. Maybe I'm a hypocrite? If I'm 'attacked'. I will 'defend'!
By the way, the Forum is available for ALL players not just who YOU chose.
Maybe you should take heed of some of your own 'advice'.

I can't tease me? My bad. Please send out your rules
09/08/18 18:08
If you get upset when someone makes fun of themself it's going to lead to rough things in a joyless life. Maybe you read my post incorrectly?
09/08/18 19:21
Dear Mads
How do know I'm upset? You don't know me. And this is the second time you have insulted me, with no provocation. The first time I ignored it and responded with humour.

IT MEANS YOU NEED TO GET OFF THE FORUMS, PUT THE CHEETOS DOWN AND GET A JOB!!!!!

Is that making fun of yourself. Capitals AND explanation marks? Nah. That's insults! And you make the age-old excuse of just joking. Sound the retreat!
I haven't instigated any ill-will, just defended. See Sean's first post. He singled only me out for criticism. I wonder why? I didn't start the thread.

So, I'll ask. What makes you the arbiter of of who uses the Forum or plays the game?
And can you point out to me, where do you make fun of yourself, in the last but one post?
Cheers, my dears.
09/08/18 19:37
*Sigh* Well this thread has gone a bit shit. I think it was a decent idea that was very easy to implement too...
09/08/18 20:07
Peanut Butta :

Dear Mads
How do know I'm upset? You don't know me. And this is the second time you have insulted me, with no provocation. The first time I ignored it and responded with humour.

IT MEANS YOU NEED TO GET OFF THE FORUMS, PUT THE CHEETOS DOWN AND GET A JOB!!!!!

Is that making fun of yourself. Capitals AND explanation marks? Nah. That's insults! And you make the age-old excuse of just joking. Sound the retreat!
I haven't instigated any ill-will, just defended. See Sean's first post. He singled only me out for criticism. I wonder why? I didn't start the thread.

So, I'll ask. What makes you the arbiter of of who uses the Forum or plays the game?
And can you point out to me, where do you make fun of yourself, in the last but one post?
Cheers, my dears.

That was my 'mom' yelling at 'me'. Learn to have fun pal.
09/08/18 20:08
And where in the world was I an arbiter, I was making fun of me. If you can't read that then I'm sorry.
09/08/18 20:10
If it was directed at you it would have been 'hey mom, I'm calling this guy a kid and then saying I'm not going to respond so I can pretend to be the bigger man'. But I was mocking me so I said it as though I was talking and she was yelling at me. Chill out.
09/08/18 20:24
Hi Mads,
Really I am 'chilled'. Anyway I see it now:
a) I didn't quite read it right.
b) You left out quotation marks, which made me assume (makes a ASS out of U and ME) it was directed at me.

You have my apologies! I think once you start 'defending' It's difficult to drop the mode (well it is for me, something to learn)
So, again I say sorry.
Cheers
09/08/18 20:25
Awesome, thanks.

Pulling out my popcorn again to watch you and Sean.