Damage Inc.

28/12/18 22:09
Damage launched a mass attack at a time when most of TEAM GB were online and waiting for them. This is clearly unfair and against the spirit of the game. They should only have attacked us after we had all gone to bed and could then claim that we would have won our games had we been online
28/12/18 22:16
Hahahaha I love it, thanks for a good gc Hutchie
28/12/18 22:20
Unacceptable... we will call our GC Commander to account immediately for this monumental cock up.

Hutchie, please pass my respects on to TK. His strat was on point against me tonight. Well played.
28/12/18 22:33
Damage Royal :

Unacceptable... we will call our GC Commander to account immediately for this monumental cock up.

Hutchie, please pass my respects on to TK. His strat was on point against me tonight. Well played.

Consider it done.
28/12/18 23:44
Thanks Damage Royal. Respect to you and your guild. You really showed us why your #1 in the rankings.
TK
28/12/18 23:55
Thanks Damage Royal. It means a lot when over team leaders respect you. I was lucky against you as I wasn't expecting to beat you so easy. Thanks for the invite but I'm with Team GB and won't leave as I have learnt a lot since I joined then. If I wasn't here then I would of been interested. Maybe in the future. You have a great guild and respect to your teams, you really showed us why you are #1 in the ranking. TK
29/12/18 09:15
Great stuff TK. And no disrespect was meant to Team GB by sending you an invite. Not sure who sent it but take it as proof of our respect for your performance. Yeah I was bummed to be beaten but that's how the game goes... have to keep tweaking those strats lol.
30/12/18 06:23
Hahahahha.

Nice win over DR TK. You show him who's boss!
31/12/18 09:25
Chop
31/12/18 12:06
team gb have improved recently
turning into a top guild