Richard Cranium Award

10/12/18 09:41
Time to get voting for the annual Richard Cranium Award for match fixing, individual and guild section.
10/12/18 11:43
Love the title. They should all be joint winners!!!
10/12/18 11:57
Ok, I nominate for best guild fixers..... La Cag. Their need to stay top is admirable, but their weakness's as a whole are pitifull. Stay top without fixing?? You're joking, right??

My nomination for biggest fixer is..... RC Pam. You could choose almost anyone from La Cag, but RC Pam is a constant fixer. Season after season, and it's the same this time round.
10/12/18 12:34
10/12/18 12:40
saruman i like to help my friends even if i have to sacrifice my season. You do not have any friends ... your inflatable doll does not count
10/12/18 13:04
Gilou Jak :

saruman i like to help my friends even if i have to sacrifice my season. You do not have any friends ... your inflatable doll does not count

Ha ha, don't need a doll, my right hand will do. Come abuse me some more on facebook messenger, it's fun!!

Or go fix more matches with your little "friends". Or get some real life ones, either way really.
10/12/18 13:23
No, I'm going to leave you in good hands:)
The Pleasure
10/12/18 13:38
Gilou Jak :

No, I'm going to leave you in good hands:)
The Pleasure

Richard Cranium award, right there!!
10/12/18 19:46
*Saruman* :

Ok, I nominate for best guild fixers..... La Cag. Their need to stay top is admirable, but their weakness's as a whole are pitifull. Stay top without fixing?? You're joking, right??

My nomination for biggest fixer is..... RC Pam. You could choose almost anyone from La Cag, but RC Pam is a constant fixer. Season after season, and it's the same this time round.

I will still thank saruman for this trophy. thank you for everything
thank you also to my friends of the cagnannaise, guild friends and also to my family. without you, we will not talk about myself. This trophy is important, I hope to honor it again this season. I reassure my friends that I will do everything to keep him next season
Kisses
10/12/18 22:47
Gilou Jak :

*Saruman* :

I will still thank saruman for this trophy. thank you for everything
thank you also to my friends of the cagnannaise, guild friends and also to my family. without you, we will not talk about myself. This trophy is important, I hope to honor it again this season. I reassure my friends that I will do everything to keep him next season
Kisses

Question for you.
Don't you really wanna show people your true ability at the game though rather than a reputation as a fixer?