remove the MB altogether please - effects still far too great

I've just had the most blatent use of MB ever used against me by Yates wasps I hadn't lost a game all season prior to today he won 13-3 I was so convinced his tactics was not better than mine to prove it i friendlied him back and won 24-0 straight after. Like I don't mind loosing in the right way, but the friendly proved no disrespect but outright he couldn't even compete straight up. It's sad the game is more about who can bonus the biggest rather than outright ability .
While i want mb gone, i dont see sweet nitro doing it. I think that when someone is going to use mb their should be some sort of notification to the opponet that they are about to have mb used against them. So they can decide to use mb back or not, which is good for picking up the teams that occasionally use it as you can always tell who use it for most matches
that's the problem the way people would get round that is you wouldn't set up to have any on until seconds before the match starting then your opponent wouldn't get notified until they was in gameplay
Ashley Longthorn :

that's the problem the way people would get round that is you wouldn't set up to have any on until seconds before the match starting then your opponent wouldn't get notified until they was in gameplay

If they did it they could set it up so that with 5 minutes to go in locked in mb, it would reward those online, but yes not a easy work around, would rather see it gone but dont see it happening