Recruiting time at Guild Emu.

Come and play for Emu Guild where everyone is a Right Hand.
Isn't that a bit risky? So many stories going around of players joining guilds, becoming right hands and kicking everyone else
1 Leader and 2 or 3 trusted Right-Hands are more than enough. We have more Right-Hands than that but they are all guys who have played with us from the start and can be totally trusted.
If they need right hand to join you don't need them. Guild is for working together and not a selfish desire for some title. I can honestly tell you that right now I have no clue what my title is. I know I'm not a newcomer or the leader, but don't know other than that.
it only takes one idiot and you won't have a guild let me guess you don't have much experience in running a guild Murray?

If your a new guild make everyone exp but wait until you know who your most active and loyal members then make 3 right hands based on heals and GC activity also need a good solid member who is willing to help all members if they don't tick that don't give em the status as it's a position of a lot of trust once RH they have the same rights as you kick anyone change the guild name promote and demote members the lot just be careful my friend.