level 27

i'm sure where not the only guild but a few members myself included have nothing to upgrade anyone know when the next update will be . I don't know about anyone else but i;d like to see next few levels personally as doing 1 level a time of upgrades is pointless i'll just be asking same question again given 2 months max anyone else agree?
Ashley Longthorn :

i'm sure where not the only guild but a few members myself included have nothing to upgrade anyone know when the next update will be . I don't know about anyone else but i;d like to see next few levels personally as doing 1 level a time of upgrades is pointless i'll just be asking same question again given 2 months max anyone else agree?

Yes I agree with you my friend. It’ll depend on plots of land tho, idk if they’ll add either more or if someone like me for ex have some land left then yes should introduce some useful buildings
Ashley Longthorn :

Yes I agree with you my friend. It’ll depend on plots of land tho, idk if they’ll add either more or if someone like me for ex have some land left then yes should introduce some useful buildings
Ashley Longthorn :

They could fit another 13-14 plots on there as things are remove a couple of things & there would be room for an additional 2-3 more on to of that as well.

even if its only Food & Goodies shops it would be something however that wont happen if they do add more its going to be something that will cost almost as much as it gives
Ashley Longthorn :

ok