REAL CHANGE

willian we all started like you and yes i understand when you say the little guys but if you get yourself in a good guild and work together you get up to the same level as us so it does'nt matter wot level your at we are all in this together to get a game we can play like the real thing so if your at level 1 or level 30+ we all together with this
Taffy, agree to a certain extent but when what I would term mid-range players being sold for 7k-8k at auction, besides paying for RC, how else does one earn enough to compete? I am in a great guild, we are building and are reasonably young but quite active. because a few of us have managed to build our fan base, we are penalized by playing much higher quality guilds in GCs because of our fan numbers.
it's time for changes in this game...even the iranians complained about somthing...i m wondering what or it s just a joke because they already bought the game .We dont know lol
yes i hv discovered the quicker you build yr fanbase the harder it get to get good players the only tip i can give is buy as younger player as you can with a high training rate and train them as much as poss also if most of yr guild mates are on fb form a group page on there add them as friends then u can get xtra heal kits sent hope that helps a little