The Care Bears

Thank you guys for the last GC.
You’ve been pushing us to the limit. So many of you have been defending so well. Great job !
I am already looking forward to playing you
It was a great GC against you guys and we are very happy to have come so close, 21-24 given you have 14 Level 87 teams and we only have 6. Always great fun playing against you and all games played
DHSFP :

It was a great GC against you guys and we are very happy to have come so close, 21-24 given you have 14 Level 87 teams and we only have 6. Always great fun playing against you and all games played

Same for us mate, always a pleasure
You all did very good. Congrats
Cheers guys was a good gc next time we will get ya
I am still wondering how we managed to win this GC. You guys are getting stronger every time
I am still wondering how we managed to win this GC. You guys are getting stronger every time
Yes, very frustrating, but we will get there. Congratulations on your 20-21 win, very very close.
Where’d everybody go? Try again is accepting applications....
Bayonne Bombers RFC (NJ) :

The corporate World would call it "restructuring". Many thanks to all the Guilds out there sending us all invites and those that have offered to help and have helped us, it is appreciated however we are happy to rebuild and become a happy family once more. We will be cannon fodder in GCs for a while but for us, being a Top Guild is less important than having fun and everyone being happy.

Good teams and no egos are welcome to join us.
DHSFP :

[quote="Bayonne Bombers RFC (NJ)"]

You can ask people in the top guilds, because many have left us. We are the egoless guild. We saw you Care Bears not to long ago, a joke your members didn’t play all their matches. Check the record. Every member of Try Again goes 2/2