Please fix this RUBBISH!!!!!!

Allan Thomson :

I am pretty sure it was Woody and yes I always use subs when I am online. Our 10-10 draw I got the equalising score right at the end so I was quite lucky. Loved playing that game though. I was Level 36 at the time.

Oh nice one! yes woody is a great player

what guild you are from? Lomu's don't take the game to seriously we been playing a long time now so we are very relaxed

Well, we were called "UK Elite" when we played you and my team is DHSFP but recently we have been changing our name for every challenge just for a laugh. Currently called "The Mighty Morphine Flower Arrangers!" but that will change at the end of the current challenge...6 hours to go and 17-14 down so we are probably going to lose. The top 3 opposition are just too good.

[EDIT] I just noticed "Steve Hansen" whooped my ass 42-0 in a friendly whilst I was eating lunch. I'll give him a replay after I have done my dishes and played my 2nd Challenge match and get my ass whooped again lol.

[EDIT 2] haha....same score 0-42 even when fully healed and using subs. Just too good for me being 9 Levels higher
Allan I can't believe you just subbed in our friendly lol
hehe...didn't see you playing me until 53 minutes. Normally would have been a lot sooner

Kicking to my 14 when I am online???? Not clever
Well, if I knew... haha
Rematch for fun, both sub?
Sure. Your team and strats are top notch btw
Thanks mate. Yours too. I will kick off then
Well played TerraNovan. You deserved that win Good 2 games thanks.

Sorry...hit you there first. Go when you like.
hahaha.....you tore me a new one there! Back to the drawing board for me lol. Need to look at what you did right and I did wrong