how is this possible

14/07/17 13:27
Ash, u still got my email? ping me an email..ill send some info bud.. good on the job front bud.

myself, deu and will left the commonwealth a few weeks ago....absolute shame as it was a good guild with good guys. cant speak for everyone but some guys weren't for learning or sending heal kits- not very good when climbing up the ladder to L43+
I think people started leaving so the leader Swindon downs decided to call it a day.

if your looking or 2 good guys bvb and mariners are at a german guild.(not sure of name but top20 guild..might be worth considering m8
14/07/17 16:00
I think I do I've literally just emailed what I think is your email address but i'm unsure if it's correct. I've put Ashley World elite in the subject with a short msg hope to hear from you soon .
14/07/17 23:41
no. not received.....ive had hastle with this email add.....as league starts tom..send email
typical jock , on the raz friday lol

im curious..whos shaun c? love his comments! lol
15/07/17 09:37
i'm not sure who shuan is and think I sent my mail to rite place then as it was a series of numbers . Also well won on the Tournie couldn't have lost to a better guy always knew it would be tough but was happy to only lose out by 1 being honest.

I think BVB and Mariners is in the Bundesliga don't quote me on that one but think I've seen them both
15/07/17 09:41
ah no both are in friends atm had a few battles with that guild not a particularly big fan of their guild either after how MK and Louisville took the P out of our members and changed their team names to V for Virgnity and Ashley Big nose KNob
15/07/17 09:44
Ash m8,text your email to above no bud.then ill remove it from forum

so friends are a friendly bunch then? lol
15/07/17 15:11
They've got a few comedians in there ,

Ashley.longthorn@hotmail.co.uk