No reward for me against players who fail to beat me in training games

04/01/17 14:13
Well i'm honestly truly disgusted that there is no reward for me when other players fail to beat me in training games, this happened twice today where the other team has failed to beat me and my reward is keeping the same level of fans as what I had no money , no extra fan gain yet if I someone plays me and just one of them is a loss I loose 1000 fans per time. Tell me exactly how this is fair on anybody when you can only play 5 training matches a day and it would only take 6 games for someone to decrease your fanbase so it was impossible for you to gain your fans back via training games alone. If only I was one of these players who sucked up to sublinet who displayed the Iranian flag I bet things would be different then nothing like a bit of casual discrimination within the game is there sublinet?
07/01/17 00:41
Let me take this one step further Ashley....while I can only play five training games in a 24 hour period I had no idea until today that I can be challenged as many times as there are teams....I played my five and have been challenged fourteen (14) times and counting. There is no way (a) to be prepared for that many matches and (b) when can one work in a training session with that many games. If I can only play five, would it not make sense to only be challenged five times as well?? So in total, lost almost 4.000 fans for the day...wont take long to start playing in front of an empty stadium. RANT OVER!
07/01/17 02:03
Now that's wrong I think the amount of fans you can lose a day needs capping at no more than 5000. So you can recover that in the same day. I've stopped playing the training games so I can deliberately decrease my rank and the further I go down the less people will be willing to play me is what i'm hoping and within time I should be ok but I honestly have no intentions to play for me there is no incentive to play either I need that reason and all those games I'm spending wasting my time trying to gain 1000 fans I could use for intensive training so to me doesn't make sense.
07/01/17 10:27
Just checked and finished the past 24 hours with 18 training game challenges....all I can say is that thankfully I am only down 6000 fans but will have to run the table today by winning all five of my challenges, league and tournament game just to get back to level terms...if no one else plays me. Like that's going to happen.
07/01/17 11:06
Well I think I might be getting to the point nobody wants to challenge me because of my 138 rating fingers crossed. I haven't been challenged in 12 hr now which is a record, and I've moved down 200 places and not played a single training game, but at least not as many people are battering my team to death. Was expecting to wake up with a -5000 fan loss pleasantly surprised also people on my map look a little easier should I want a game
07/01/17 12:17
Wonder if I could use some gold balls to but invisibility for a couple of days. In this case, loneliness would be most welcome...lol
07/01/17 15:26
The perks of being in championship level 31 you see that class of player
07/01/17 18:23
I now see ur point more than ever, Ashley.....u get all the negatives with a loss after being challenged (fan depletion) but none of the benefits one should receive if you beat the challenger (money, fans).... reward for a win, regardless of whether u are the challenger or challangee (if that's actually a word)
07/01/17 19:10
yes I've been challenged once and once only today I won the game but got nothing for it sad face O well at least my plan to decrease my game ranking is working less players are playing me and I'm not loosing fans as such now.
08/01/17 04:28
now now girls,the rules are the same for everyone.dry your eyes lads...lol