Game tampering from guys at the top I suspect

05/08/18 17:31
Hi all erm I think everyone knows me in the game because I have some contrasting views should we say I believe I am the victim of a Nitro vendetta by that I mean both my main two accounts which i've made known on the forum are virtually now useless loosing to teams between 5-10 levels lower than myself yet the team i don't mention on here as that would get screwed is doing perfectly fine even beating teams a lot higher rated than myself with the same strat.

the thing that gets me is I can win 8/10 of the friendlies against lower teams but come a competive game sometimes I can't even get out of my own half and then they wonder why I have a problem with them? In my career have sent 25 tickets during my career . stop denying the obvious it;s clear as day my account is being programmed to lose because i dare to say the things against nitro others wouldn't.
06/08/18 11:17
Ashley I'm having the same thing friendly easy 4-2 win play in G C was lucky to hold him to 1-1 M B cant make that much difference & I had 3* everything from the sports shop so I could not have lost out because of that either