Friendlies

06/05/19 14:51
How about only allowing friendlies against fellow guild members.
09/05/19 10:17
wouldn't mind it tbh especially when muppets like Sultan Assassins of Code 99 think playing someone over 10 levels below him and winning 50+ in a friendly is a major achievement like tell me what exactly did you learn about your own team?
10/05/19 21:09
How about a game engine for friendlies that slightly resembles the competitive game engines? Friendlies are a waste of time now for testing. You get 5x attempts per day via map games to fix strats and that's it, when it could be 1 of 30 things that need adjustments.
15/05/19 08:38
Ashley Longthorn :

wouldn't mind it tbh especially when muppets like Sultan Assassins of Code 99 think playing someone over 10 levels below him and winning 50+ in a friendly is a major achievement like tell me what exactly did you learn about your own team?

You calling me a muppet Longprong? There's a laugh for you. You know I'm not the only one who likes winding you up, so why pick on me? We don't do it for an easy win; there's no training points or cash in it; the only satisfaction cones from rubbing your opinionated mush in some muck. ..... again and again and again. Let's face it, you were once on the same level, but managed to keep distracting yourself from improving your strats, by picking keyboard fights with people who can't get close and spank you. Zip it muppet.

15/05/19 08:49
Ashley Longthorn :

Why do you always attempt to slag someone off when you're on the forum Ashley. If you want to know what a real muppet looks like, pick up a mirror. Code 99 has been going for nearly 4 years ( under 3 different names }, and we've had a few muppets over that time. The biggest one was the TW@ who openly slagged another guild member off on the chat, instead of having words with them via a PM...…….OH....HANG ON A MINUTE, THAT WAS YOU...……..If you can't play nice, go and take your afternoon nap, and leave the forum for the big boys.
15/05/19 12:20
Yawn yawn yawn keep sleeping guys once had respect for you guys. For me the issue isn't with the whole guild it's personal between myself and sultans the rest of you it's none of your business.

End of
15/05/19 14:59
Can I make it my business by calling you a tw@ as well?
15/05/19 22:47
Ashley Longthorn :

Yawn yawn yawn keep sleeping guys once had respect for you guys. For me the issue isn't with the whole guild it's personal between myself and sultans the rest of you it's none of your business.

End of

Unlike your Guilds, we all stick together...…..Have a dig at one of us, you take on the whole Guild...…..One other thing before I go.... Hope you enjoyed the game tonight, lol.
16/05/19 01:01
Ashley Longthorn :

End of

Oh dear, Ashpan Longprong, upsetting all my guild buddies because you think you have a beef with me. Why don't you grow up little keyboard warrior and leave the game, like you have repeatedly said you intend to? Or are you just an attention seeking friend of Bevis? If you're so offended, please just go and find somewhere else to stir the sh17, little man. We're the ones with the yawning problem, despite your sleep inducing behaviour. Close the door on your way out, if you can do that one thing without trapping your fingers, or a foot in your gaping gob.

Bye tw@