FIRE OF DRAGONS

07/08/17 23:21
Best diverse non credit card playing guild. High win success. Play the leader for an invite. Win with your brain not your wallet! :-D.
28/08/17 01:03
You gave me an invite; I am surely the antithesis of what you want the guild to be?! I have no problem with a guild of principles, indeed I admire it, but do not sell out!
28/08/17 02:13
So maybe they are the best guild out of those that want coiners but haven't been able to recruit any?
02/09/17 12:06
Non credit card playing guild? 2 of your right hands have purchased players in their team, and one of those right hands has 7 credit card players.

I've got nothing against buying players - I've got 5 credit card players myself. But I have got an issue with guys claiming to be something they're not.
03/10/17 21:05
I was a member of this guild with good med kit distribution and found myself kicked for no reason a few minutes ago.

Why? Who freaking knows!

I would be very mindful about joining this guild, unless you like short stays! Weird! Weird! Weird!
05/10/17 22:06
Move on.
06/10/17 01:43
Yep, you really were a bullied soccer player who has now found your 'power', now that you are in charge of a virtual reality guild!

I am just curious to know the reasons why you thought I was no longer worthy enough to remain one of your 'loyal' members, so do me the courtesy of explaining it to me.

'Move on' is what the moderator said to try and end that thread, but you need to do the right thing and explain why joining your guild is still a good idea - or not, as in my case, for doing nothing wrong apart from being a loyal member!
06/10/17 07:55
Read 'confession continued' under 3rd half time. Spy. You met no requirements rather than sending 'odd' personal messages to players. Move on.
18/10/17 10:13
This guild is funny. They send me an invite to join them. I join them then in 2 min they kicked me out. so I rejoin again just to see on their chat the guy said I was a spy. Seriously why invite me just to kick me. and according to u what makes me a spy and what do u have that's worth spying. u are two championship levels above me and 40 stars above me and u cant even win against me. so why would I need to spy. The true Legend.
18/10/17 14:23
I am the so called “spy”. In fact I am not a spy or trading secrets with other guilds. I’m am just there to ruffle a few feathers. Or should I say dragon scales? I do apologise for you being kicked. You would have been a valuable asset to the guild but our esteemed leader is too afraid of taking on guilds with a higher fan base and decided yours was too high