New PVP protection in G10

08/06/17 07:08
Tell us what you think and how this is working
08/06/17 07:48
So if I understand correctly you basically limit a free pvp zone in Galaxies 8 and 9 and their respective boss maps ? So a pvp based game has only 2 maps for free unlimited pvp ?? Correct me if i am wrong. For now and although that I do not have access in G10 yet (low level) -1.
08/06/17 09:32
I do not like it, at all. To begin with, it is just G10 and not G8/G9. Ever since the galaxy 8 and 9 have had no more PVP protection, nova raider has been pvp based for me. I am especially pvp based toward players that steal time capsules or steal stars. So, even if nova raider was to add pvp protection to galaxy 8 and galaxy 9, I would still say I do not like it, because then thief players with pvp protection would be able to steal stars at the rifts all day long and nothing other players could do about it. By the way, the stealing stars while in pvp protection already happens in galaxy 11 rifts. Pretty much, once a player accesses galaxy 8 for the first time, from that point forward, it becomes a more a pvp based game for that player. I believe the reason many players would want pvp protection in the 1st place is to be able to play rifts worm events or to play in time warrior boss maps, without having to be in a fight. Problem with that, is by having pvp protection, players can start to steal stars at the rifts or time capsules from the boss maps and nothing other player can do about it. Chances are big complaints would end up being made about all the players taking the last shot on the worm and stealing stars while on pvp protections. Plus big complaints on all the players stealing the time capsules from the boss maps. -1 on g10 new pvp protection , even though its not in the boss maps of g10.
08/06/17 11:15
Another bad decision made for G10.

You give pvp protection in a map where strong players don't need to fight now lol.
But g8/9 has no pvp protection for lvl 50 players against lvl 80.
Already in g11 pvp protection is used by those who want to steal last shot for worms in rifts or other events.

For G10 was already numerous ideeas about paying more stars for revive, i don't understand where was this ideea discused by players and how devs take decisions if they are never here to play and see what are they implementing.

The normal developing of the game should be to have pvp protection in lower maps for beginers, and as the game progress for g10, g11 should be no protection. Lvl 80 don't need this kind of defence, for farm in top maps.

Again, NovaRaider Support and developers don't listen the real players and do what ever they find to fitt themselves.

-1 very bad ideea.

08/06/17 13:13
I find it's not a bad idea... No need to see on the game what guild is talking here ... I know their ... G10 has never been a pvp map ! Did you see time and ura who give mobs ? Don't tell me that is for pvp ! It's impossible (or rarely) to find a player who do only G10. So, you can kill him in others maps.
The maps boss of G10 hasn't this pvp shield, so, you can always kill this guys in this map if they steal you before !!
09/06/17 06:03
Just wondering why higher levels are receiving the pvp protection and G8 and g9 do not get this. The whole problem stemmed from the new maps that are basically farming maps and there were no new maps after G7. All tickets I wrote about players killing, stunning, keeping you from hyper jumping to the rift was answered this is a PVP game. Can we get an answer why this was changed in G10 only?
10/06/17 03:19
but there is not only 80 lvl players 70 lvls can join g10 but some players was join with supoort buff and kill all farmers.that wasnt fair.trent who wanted to steal already could steal after kill players in boss map. cant change not nice players.but now have chance low lvls,not strong players and who need and want just make farm .no more unfair fight, no more easy kill for support fighters in g10.i like it
+1
10/06/17 09:03
So now you have players with PVP protection and two stuns? If they get killed, revive they get their pvp protection back? Why are players using pvp protection and bringing 2 stuns into g10? Bad thing about using pvp protection is players use it to get first shot on a player. The PVP Protection was made for players to farm in peace. Again it goes back to Anti-gaming rules which are not in place. If you write a ticket, they say it is a PVP game. Isn't that kinda hypocritical? Now the anti-gamers have some new fun using this and making other players lose time and the work they do. It is very sad this is happening.

Please answer this. Thanks
10/06/17 10:54
ƊΕAΝΝA [INT★] :

So now you have players with PVP protection and two stuns? If they get killed, revive they get their pvp protection back? Why are players using pvp protection and bringing 2 stuns into g10? Bad thing about using pvp protection is players use it to get first shot on a player. The PVP Protection was made for players to farm in peace. Again it goes back to Anti-gaming rules which are not in place. If you write a ticket, they say it is a PVP game. Isn't that kinda hypocritical? Now the anti-gamers have some new fun using this and making other players lose time and the work they do. It is very sad this is happening.

Please answer this. Thanks

Thats a factor I didn't even consider. If a enemy player dies in g10 boss map, as a result of being attacked and killed. But then the enemy revives, then for short period, he has temporarily pvp protection, for like 10 seconds or so. And then the enemy can pretty much get the first shot on the player, if he shots the player before his temporarily pvp protection is up, which most likely the enemy will take his first shot before his temporarily pvp protection time is up. Which makes a big difference if the enemy has freeze, due to the poison pad. It basically comes down to which player is going to spend the most stars reviving.
12/06/17 01:12
~☾★~GΛĪΛ~★☽~ :

but there is not only 80 lvl players 70 lvls can join g10 but some players was join with supoort buff and kill all farmers.that wasnt fair.trent who wanted to steal already could steal after kill players in boss map. cant change not nice players.but now have chance low lvls,not strong players and who need and want just make farm .no more unfair fight, no more easy kill for support fighters in g10.i like it
+1

Gaia, now everyone steal all they can. And if they have protection and you try to shot them, they will have the advantage of the stuns to kill you.

This is a update that nobody ask for it. Show me in forums where was a debate on this PVP protection for G10. It doesn't help little players at all, only lvl 80's who buy stars for kits. I rarely see players under lvl 75 doing G10. Now G10 it's a farming map, where stealers take all they can.

I'm against this update! -1