The Maddogs' Holiday OpenTournament of Fun - *** Details will be here***

29/12/18 01:16
Thanks, I dropped my morale a hair. try to save some cash for the flip. I am sure I will get jumped on the map tonight, but I will work my way back up in a few days. haha.
29/12/18 01:20
Congrats to the teams that advanced. It is nice to see that one member of The Brotherhood will make it to the Semi-finals. And we have a few Pimps going against each other. That sounds entertaining, at least. haha. Sorry trying to stay interested, since I can't win, can't really leave and am missing other tourney opportunities... but who would make these sweet updates?

Here we go...

Round 3:

Thou Mayest (The BAR)---
ASU (Fast Risers)---

Quebec Nordiques (PIMPS)---
Zeke (PIMPS)---

Dawgs (The Brotherhood)---
TopGun (The Brotherhood)---

Streifenkarl (PIMPS)---
Jammin Giants (PIMPS)---
29/12/18 03:22
Any predictions?
29/12/18 03:42
umm, 2 Pimps and a Brother make the semis. lol.

Your game with ASU... I believe it will come down to who has the ball left when time expires.
29/12/18 05:30
I am picking Thou. Not just because he is ,my guidmate, but he is just that damn good!
29/12/18 08:39
It's time for lottery. Let's see who gets the mighty turnover luck. Welcome to TDM!
29/12/18 14:23
str3fenkarl :

It's time for lottery. Let's see who gets the mighty turnover luck. Welcome to TDM!

we had a prop bet on when Richmond Rampage was going to fumble against you in our guild chat. lol. I had 2nd play in the pool. lol.
29/12/18 15:50
Yeah it's mainly luck and inconsistens atm. Idk if I like that
30/12/18 01:50
LOL, so Karl, you got lucky when you stomped me?
Myrtle Beach Raiders
30/12/18 02:44
I guess, no lol :).
Talking more about equal level...
Maxed out players against maxed out.

You can challenge the same guy let's say 3 times:
Game 1: 0 turnovers for both.
Game 2: 3 turnovers for team A and 0 for team B. Game 3: 0 turnovers for team A and 5 for team B.

Each game is different. On one side it's nice bc it's exciting. On the other side it's frustrating sometimes and I can't understand what is going on lol.

That's the point where I'm talking about lottery.