Wanna bring down pimps?

29/01/19 01:03
Who is this Ducks? What did you do with Ducks?! Lol
29/01/19 02:03
Jammin Giants :

haha. apparently he likes beer. which is cool. I like beer.
29/01/19 03:21
Jammin Giants :

Jammin I'm being nice this is the good Duck:)The Bad Duck is behaving himself!...….I know you find that hard to believe lol!
And MD I love beer!
29/01/19 05:19
Wow, you guys are some sick people. Close your eyes for a moment..... Picture a Vespa with Paw Paw, Randy, and Maddog on it coming into the club on the dance floor. They park it on stage and mount the brass poles to earn Air Gronk some drinking money lol I like expensive beer lol I'd share my beer with you Jammin
29/01/19 13:46
Ken Reilly :

Wow, you guys are some sick people. Close your eyes for a moment..... Picture a Vespa with Paw Paw, Randy, and Maddog on it coming into the club on the dance floor. They park it on stage and mount the brass poles to earn Air Gronk some drinking money lol I like expensive beer lol I'd share my beer with you Jammin

lol
30/01/19 01:50
Ken Reilly :

we keep telling him that he has to give this fantasy up... I only mount gold poles.... gez....you cheap bastard
30/01/19 03:50
Lmao Pottsy! Ken, sounds good... bring a lot LOL What team are you?
30/01/19 13:16
Ken is Air Gronk ..

or as we like to call him

Stop taking the last beer you rat Bastardd
31/01/19 02:05
LOL I played in a band with a guy that at every party, he would stash like 6 beers in his camo pants for when the beer was gone. One night I knew the beer was all gone and heard him open one. I asked him where the hell did you get that? He proceeded to start pulling beers out of every pocket. I helped him finish them while laughing at the beerless people LOL Good times =)
31/01/19 03:49
Jammin Giants :

LOL I played in a band with a guy that at every party, he would stash like 6 beers in his camo pants for when the beer was gone. One night I knew the beer was all gone and heard him open one. I asked him where the hell did you get that? He proceeded to start pulling beers out of every pocket. I helped him finish them while laughing at the beerless people LOL Good times =)

Did we hangout in the early to mid-2000s? lol. That was one of my things and during that time I wore a lot of camo. Mostly ironically, since I didn't serve.

Moral, always make friends with THAT guy... AND the biggest guy in the room.

Go TBH!

And I don't know him but apparently, I hate Don. (though, just putting that cause others do.)